Trust me there's no fear of dying when you're at the point , unless you're making an attempt not the real deal .<br />
Death is a relief for those with one foot off the cliff , there are harder things than dying .<br />
It's why I never say people who commit suicide are cowards , how many stare death in the face then choose it .

Best Answer

It is not bravery it is stupidity, most if not all suicides are carried out by immature people who have no idea what they are really doing or what death really is. Their cries for attention turn into a self homicide, by the time they figure out that they screwed up big time forever, they are on the other side and the deed is done. the are not asleep, they are not in oblivion, they don't get to watch all the people cry and snivel over their casket, they don't get to go have a boxing match with GOD.

Best Answer

How can you say that, do YOU know what death really is? You dont know what theyve been through. Not everything can be fixed. Their so called "cries for attention" are cries for wanting to be helped. Some people mistaken that for them just being a pain in the ***. Not being understood is something serious and can really mess up your mind. It's never easy to take the decision to kill yourself. You may thought about it from time to time, but to build the courage to actually do it...yeah you figure that one out.

Best Answer

Man is given but once to die and then the judgement. Thou shalt not do murder.

I know more about the flavor of death than most living people do, those who kill themselves have generally sold themselves a lie about the true nature of death and the afterlife. Since hell is no joke and it never ends, and I KNOW it to be very real, I strongly encourage people not to assume that any amount of pain they feel in this life is greater than that of damnation and to let their life time out on its own without self murder. In pain? Then seek GOD with an honest reverent heart.

Best Answer

You KNOW it to be real. Why? Because you read it in an uncorroborated book from 1,800 years ago(the books were admittedly written 200 years after the so called events of jesus)....

Best Answer

First of all you aren't God and you don't know where a person will end up. Even if they commit suicide.

Best Answer

Im sorry but I just have **** with you one last time. If your going to go all biblical at least get it right man, come on. There are three translations of the murder commandment. None of witch are "Thou shalt not do murder". They are- Thou shalt not kill, You shall not murder, and You shall not kill. That's it. But thank you for confirming that you are indeed an idiot. Im not even religious. Let me guess your from the south, probably missing 4-5 teeth, and dropped out in 9th-10th grade? See anyone can be a judgmental *****. Its not usually my style, but what can I say people like you just bring it out of me. And one last thing read a book every once and a while, just to mix it up. I heard it does wonders for douchebaggyness.

Best Answer

You are a condescending *** hole. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make you an authority on the subject. First of all, do a little research... a large proportion of those who commit suicide are above average intelligence. Also it a narrow minded stereotype that its mostly teens. You probably never had the chance to watch someone you love slowly suffer and die over a year and a half. Only continuing to fight not for themselves, but for the people who want them to fight. You probably would be one of them though... dragging their suffering on as long as possible. Then who's the selfish one in that situation. Im sick of people taking a stand on things they've never truly contemplated or taken the time to separate clich├ęs from facts. Or in your case don't have the capacity to. Oh, and news flash no one truly understands with certainty all aspects of death, and life for that matter. We as people don't even have the capacity to fully understand how truly weird life really is(and probably never will). So you can go back to your soap box and continue to be an *** hole, just leave everybody else out of it. K

Best Answer

One more thing do you even realize what you type. You come off as a idiot. So what your saying is people kill themselves and then they're like "awe man I thought I was going to get to see everyone crying and stuff. Well I guess that wasn't a good idea. Wait your telling me I DONT get to sleep forever, and there's no oblivion either! But that boxing match is still on right?"

Best Answer

Plenty of people have survived "real deal" suicide attempts and spoken about how afraid they were when they did whatever act was supposed to kill them.

Best Answer

You are clearly a very ignorant person, how do you know what's after death, and are you some kind of expert, or doctor, you seem to think you know it all

Best Answer

I know for me i had to work up the nerve to stay alive

Best Answer

Yes, that has been my experience

Best Answer

its not getting the nerve to commit suicide its a cry for help and these people are at their lowest point in life and need to know someone is there to help and understand this.

Best Answer

My brother was very calm when he did it

Best Answer

Desperation. Feeling lost and hopeless. Being forlorn. Tired of the world or the circumstance they find themselves in (sometimes a result of relentless bullying).<br />
There's a large number of reasons for why people commit suicide, and none of them are positive.

Best Answer

And that's why we shouldn't judge. Period.

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

People dont work up any nerve. When they get to that point in life, they just want to die.

Best Answer

I will never ever commit suicide now, but when I considered it in the past the motivation was depression and self loathing. In order to go through with I had to to convince myself that it will be more comfortable for me on the other side and or that the world would be a better place without me. The latter was an easy sell, but the former was fortunately something I couldn't lie to myself enough to believe.

Best Answer

i don't know, but i would like to euthanase myself, that would be at least dignified

Best Answer

don't do that

Best Answer

why not? i don't have one good reason to live. life is over rated to say the least.

Best Answer

As long as GOD gives you breath you have a potential purpose. And setting the precedent for suicide only hurts others.

Best Answer

lowest emotional ebbs, clouds of dispair, feelings of utter uslessness. no hope endless lists of trouble etc...yeah alcohol and roacutane not a nice mix either

Best Answer

My Dad shot himself in the head I would love to ask him this same question...

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

Thank you but don't be I have come to deal with it..

Best Answer

Im very sorry. Thats tragic

Best Answer

I am currently making a effort to self sabotage every aspect of my life so i can finally die. If I ruin my life, it's a **** ton less scary to end it. I am done with therepy, psych wards, meds, support groups, and self inflicted guilt about what it will do to my family. I can't do this life thing anymore. 30ish years of pain, embarrassment, and loneliness is all I need and all I can take. I fully hate myself, and I am done trying to change that. Insane amounts of money, time, and effort haven't done anything to stop the forever burning shame filled hatred i have for myself. Wow that turned into a way longer rant then i ment it to be. Cliff notes are i have figured out to "get the courage" to die i just have to make sure my life is such garbage that it's a simple choice. Unfortunately since I am ocd it is taking a few more months then I'd like. I'll still be around for awhile in 2016.

Best Answer

You took the words out of my mouth. I was kind of a **** up there to wolfbilly, but Im really not a mean person, I don't really have anything to make you feel better. Just know your not the only one. The way I always saw it was, I don't want to die, and I also don't want to live. Its a bit of a mind ****, but after looking into it for a while its a very common theme. To be honest its a balancing act sometimes of witch one is the worst/best choice. Kind of ironic being a Libra, but astrology stupid anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do. I mean how many laps around the sun is to little/much and is there such a thing. Whos to say and with what authority? Maybe going back on meds will help or the ward or therapy, but im sick of it that's no way to live either. IDK. I hope you can find the right answer and myself too. What ever my decision I hope.... I cant even finish the sentence. I don't have the words. Kind of a metaphor for my life I guess.

Best Answer