I am curious.
Sheeranite Sheeranite 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

wow... I can answer this one! For the most part... they don't flirt. They hope (and this is from personal experience) that something will happen to them. If they have a crush, its very hard to approach. They try not to let anything on cause it is embarrassing and they may not be ok with it. Also they may look away if eye contact is made. If a girl is showing interest in him... then that is AWESOME! That actually builds confidence.. because probably they are pretty cool inside. It depends on how severe his shyness is... but even just talking and smiling with him... if he talks and opens up after a while then your golden! :) gl!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

There was a boy just like you're describing, and he had a big crush on me. He never talked to me, but was always sneaking looks at me, and since I'm a bit timid myself, I never walked up to him. Then, the last day I saw him, i was walking away, and he rushed out the door I had just exited and stared at me, and I was like CMON BOY. But he blushed, and went back into the building, with his invisible tail between his legs. I AM going to approach him next year, DAMNIT. My advice is, Talk to her. You don't have much to lose, and you never know what could be. DON'T BE SHY.

Best Answer

good story :)

Best Answer

most shy dudes won't say a word because they fear rejection like the next guy but if they truly like someone sometimes they will make the first move just to avoid the ob<x>ject of their affection giving all their attention to the played out jock stereotype dude

Best Answer

i am shy and i get tongue tied in front of girls.. and get intimidated by pretty ones if they show intrest

Best Answer

The key to flirting is to flirt with everyone. I will flirt with a girl regardless if I am interested or not. Heck I will even flirt with guys if I know they are inclined. For me flirting is a way to make someone else feel good about themselves. By doing that you remove fear from flirting, because let's face it, to pull off flirting it has to feel natural.

Best Answer

as a shy guy I do nothing and feel awkward. but I do that anyway. I don't know. flirting confuses me.

Best Answer

Awkward

Best Answer