friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 10 in Community

It's not who you know. It's who you blow c

Best Answer

I believe that it has a lot to do with confidence.<br />
I am highly skilled in certain areas, but lack confidence so I end up seeing a lot of incapable yet confident people in positions that I should really be in and a lot of the time, I have to fix up their mistakes. I don't know where these people get their confidence from, and wish that some of it would rub off on me. They just waltz on in, make everyone assume that they know what they are doing and can handle any situation and the first moment something goes wrong, they are on the floor in the fetal position crying, desperate for help.

Best Answer

Some people have neither skill, nor confidence.They just get the job done by good workers they have, but they make their lives miserable in the process.

Best Answer

From places I've worked in it's down to people who have no morals or scruples . I've known enough unskilled people who instead of asking how to be shown to do something decide it's easier to just run to the boss every opportunity and drop other workers in trouble

Best Answer

I have been around people like that.The problem is, the bosses love to listen to those crap.

Best Answer

I've always wondered that!

Best Answer

Nepotism

Best Answer

I think their lips are still stuck to the *** they kissed!

Best Answer

There was a principle in the army known as f$&@ up, you move up.<br />
Meaning promote the worthless you couldn't fire away before they did damage at your level.

Best Answer

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Best Answer

True, especially now a days.

Best Answer