HeatherFun HeatherFun 22-25, F 23 Answers Feb 24, 2011

if i let my emotions make my decisions for me, i'd be in front of the tv eating mashed poatatoes all day ;)

Best Answer

What's wrong with that? :)

Best Answer

is something guys are pretty good at

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes too good.

Best Answer

Does it have to be either or?

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely! Haha, I guess not.

Best Answer

Well, you really have to quell emotions in order to be very logical. Emotions get in the way of logical thought. I have never learned to quell my emotions, so I am not a very logical person.

Best Answer

I like your honesty, but your answer was quite logical. Couldn't you put more emotion into it? :)

Best Answer

It is not so much a matter of thinking logically without emotions, I think; it is more a matter of containing emotions so logical thought may occur. At least, that is how it is with me. I have a very easily aroused temper. I have long learned that in order to think logically when I am angry, I must contain the emotion. If I didn't, I'd be in prison by now. Being able to approach a situation with logic rather than emotion is also how I managed not to have children before I was married.

So, it isn't that there are no emotions; it is simply learning how to govern them.

Best Answer

Thanks northguy. Very nice answer. I'm glad you are not in prison.

Best Answer

stone-hearted

Best Answer

That's it?! Darn.

Best Answer

They are the ones that don't have a heart.

Best Answer

Oh, that's heartless. Haha. :)

Best Answer

I'm a really logical person. When making any important decisions, emotions usually still come into play. But logic should be the deciding factor. If emotions made decisions for me, I'd end up hurting a lot of people. Many people view love as an emotion and this tends to end badly.

Best Answer

Glad you aren't hurting a lot of people.

Best Answer

Pure logic is devoid of emotion.

UPDATE: LOL! I am so far to the left, I'm a radical. I was channeling Mr. Spock.

Best Answer

You sound like some kind of far right conservative. ;)

Update: Haha, nice reply. I know was just having fun with you.

Best Answer

When you are thinking of how to handle certain situations,its better to disregard your passions/emotions and just think logically.

Because of you dont then all that logical thought is thrown out of the window because you let your emotions flare up and cloud your mind.

Best Answer

Yeah, but what is the fun in that? Haha.

Best Answer

emotion's do not change the right answer,

yes

Best Answer

But can they change the wrong answer? :)

Best Answer

Some of of us are more machine-like than you think

Best Answer

Oh. That explains a lot.

Best Answer

i get what i have from experience, honey....the ole 'been there done that' stuff. getting all crazy just doesn't seem to solve problems well.

Best Answer

Thanks Sunni. I look forward to having more experiences.

Best Answer

It's learned, either you thought too emotionally before and got hurt too many times or thats how you were raised. Least thats my experience with it

Best Answer

Thanks Blue.

Best Answer

Logical thinking brings us out of a number of problems. Emotional thinking is lead by a mindset and hence leads to many problems.

www.asknrj.com/how-can-i-learn-to-think-logically-and-not-emotionally/

Best Answer

being logical is easy without emotions to get in the way to make it hard or to prolong ur decision.

Best Answer

Because they have none. Their words are always: we ave it under control. MAYBE EMOTIONS CAN BE CONTROLLED A LITTLE BIT, BUT NOT COMPLETELY.Xw

You see?It makes me yell ;)

Best Answer

Yes, I see. Haha.

Best Answer

They are secretly from the planet Vulcan. They have all had expert plastic surgery done on their eyebrows and ears.

Best Answer

Ah, so that is the secret.

Best Answer

Good at masking fear, I suppose.

Best Answer

Oh, interesting.

Best Answer