Don't trust anybody. Trust yourself.

Best Answer

To me it goes like this; you had the misfortune to meet an idiot who abused your trust but luckily not all people are like that. Why would you let that person potentially wreck your future happiness? Why give them that power?

Best Answer

ty that answer is so true but then i get to the point of trusting fully and i totally freak out. i am so scared that she is with other woman but she hates that i say this. i dont know how to trust that she loves only me

Best Answer

But this is a new chapter.. Its not that person from your past :)

Best Answer

you rock ty

Best Answer

Trust yourself. It's all you can do. When you believe that you can start to trust again, then you will.

Best Answer

but it truly feels for me that i never can again then it opens up to should i be putting my girlfriend through this? will i evertrust another person again in my life??

Best Answer

Your issues lie within yourself, if you need to seek help. I think that in order to trust again you must first figure out why you cannot trust, next you need to talk about it with someone a family member , maybe even your girlfriend. To work through the issues you cannot do it alone. I think you will be able to, just trust that you will.

Best Answer

i have a councellor an awsome girlfriend who speaks only the truth and i have a pysciatrist and i still cant work out why i cant trust her...i have had to deal with loads of issues and i have but i cant seem to battle this one.. maybe i will try hypnotherapy.

Best Answer

I honestly hope something works, not being able to trust is the scariest thing in this world.

Best Answer

ty madcool. your wisdom has helped.

Best Answer

C:

Best Answer