Not very much to be honest. But I do tend to spout references when I eat lasagna. MMMMM lasagna....

Best Answer

i dont watch tv or movies much lately, ive been more into the net these days

Best Answer

good question. effects, like I read below, spouting lyrics to one another.

Best Answer

I don't really watch anything other than the news. I don't form my opinions based on biased resources. Before I reacte I try to seek other views. My biased outlooks, behaviors and attitudes are mostly the product of pain exposure and events that has left me damaged enough to distinguish right from wrong but incapable of letting go. You are doomed if you followed social flow, you are doomed if you resist. The trick is in finding a middle ground me thinks.

Best Answer

Much of what I see on t.v. is only to entertain,it is a reminder of how stupid people allow themselves to get.How upset they get over useless and petty things that truly mean nothing at all.

Best Answer

you think people are actually conscious of how their minds are built by the media?

Best Answer

i reckon for everything someone can name that has influences them, there are 99 other influences they have failed to notice - and things that you don't notice have more influence, so it's kinda impossible to get a genuine answer to this question

Best Answer

That's the point if the question-to make people more aware. Study Plato-he taught the art of asking questions

Best Answer

i hope it works

Best Answer

Study philosophy- it does work. But Socrate's method was much more systematic. I just ask random questions-ligot thé Sparks as they say.

Best Answer

Man do I hate autocorrect.

Best Answer

oh i know - i just meant i hope this question raises people's awareness

Best Answer