ayehtan ayehtan 18-21, M 4 Answers Jan 1 in Embarrassing & Funny

Well, it's just me and my family this year. It's nice. More safe than going out. That's for sure.

Best Answer

cool...

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

well, in my country we celebrate it by making noise, to the point that even your own voice, u cant heard it., kinda wierd. Lol

Best Answer

Lolz. Not weird at all.

Best Answer

its tradition.. it will cast away bad spirit and welcoming good luck..

Best Answer

That's cool. We just found one where it said for everyone in the house to have a dollar so they'd always have money in the new year. Lolz. It's silly, but fun.

Best Answer

thats totally same here.. but we dont use dollar bill..

Best Answer

Normally my wife and I sit at home and 1) shout Happy New Year! 2) toast each other with champagne and 3) give each other big kisses. Sometimes we go to bed and I bang her brains out, but no usually. Tonight we went to a fun party at a friends house and came home at 12:15. She is in bet reading a book and I am writing this response. I don't expect any banging at all.

Best Answer

ohh... idk what to say in response..hahaha :)

Best Answer

sober

Best Answer

I think your shoes are kick-***. I hope you wore them to someplace cool last night.

Best Answer

Aww......thank you! I didn't......I wore some leopard print high heel boots that kick a$$ :)

Best Answer