but you spent the first £500 paying debts and enjoying yourself.... purely by accident......... they also bought you a new car at the beginning of the month and paid the insurance...etc on that and have been giving you £800 a month to live on for the past year............ somehow i think they are going to crack up
TheCoolestCat TheCoolestCat 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 18 in Food

How could you be this irresponsible???
sink or swim, if i was them, i'd let you be homeless for a while just to teach you what it's like to suffer.

Best Answer

get a job. that's what I'd do- they're already giving you so much

Best Answer

''purely by accident'' haha, yeah try that on someone else lol. Earn your own damned money, stop sponging off your sap parents.

Best Answer

Some how I think you love making up pretty funny stories.

Best Answer

well i guess youd actually have to know me to make a fair judgement of that

Best Answer

I guess I would, and I wonder as to why , out of all the other bland run of the mill, standardized, cliched answers you chose to reply to mine.

Best Answer

nobodys like being called a liar

Best Answer

humm.. you don't ... you tell them the truth, anything you try to say to cover up how you enjoyed yourself will be obvious to your parents. Just to be clear, if you do that and you decide to be honest with them, there was no "purely by accident" ... you own it and say that you were irresponsible that is the reality. face it accept it and move forward.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are in a jam. Why email? Why not talk to them in person? Accident? If I was a parent of a child who asked that would be one of my questions. Have you thought proposing a loan from them?

Best Answer

Yeah, this is not something I know how to do. I don't ask my folks for stuff.

Best Answer

uh..I got a way you can pay less taxes next year......

Best Answer