jeeney jeeney 31-35, F 17 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Struggles

Tell her to fight back. I know how that sounds, but if she can even stand up to him a little bit it will empower her for the future and give her the strength to resist people who would victimize her.

Best Answer

how you tell that to a three year old?

Best Answer

Arrange for the bully to have a very discreet accident.

Best Answer

i wish

Best Answer

Answer my question than

Best Answer

I had a talk with the mother when it happened to mine....She was a bully herself.......But she made him stop it......

Best Answer

mother wont bother unless kids switch roles

Best Answer

tell his mom.. or scold him

Best Answer

Teach her how to stand up for herself and how to best hurt a bully with a good swift kick to the nads

Best Answer

how????

Best Answer

teach her self defense and show her where to hit for the most effectiveness....I wish all women could defend themselves....would put a lot of bullies and ***.hole men in their place

Best Answer

Tell the parents of the bully if they are not prepared to do nothing about it, you will. Don't put any blame on your girl for not fighting back, just let her know that if she is being hit, she may want to hit back.

Best Answer

He can't way more then fifty pounds, punt his *** through the uprights :~)

Best Answer

I hate to put it all on her, but I agree with those saying she needs to fight him. It's good for her (if agonizing for you), and is the only long-term solution to a bully that you might not be around to watch all the time.<br />
Bullies are lazy, and avoid kids that are going to be trouble. If she stands up to him, other bullies may take notice and save themselves the trouble.<br />
My mom made me stand up to a bully when I was 3 (he was 5). I never hurt him, I think, and I did get pushed down a lot. But he eventually got bored or tired and left. We were friends later on, and I never had problems in my "hood."

Best Answer

i wish

Best Answer

Teach your daughter to <br />
A. Strike in defense and make it count and...<br />
B. Learn to run fast.<br />
Skills that may save her life as she gets older.

Best Answer

Kick the sh!t out of his mother.

Best Answer

thats wat we all wanna do

Best Answer

Maybe it's time for a neighborhood beat down.

Best Answer