Hold on and tough it out not much else to do. It helped me to know that I had little in common with her and she would not be happy with someone like me. I got over her later when I found I had even less in common than I thought. Maybe your case is different though I don't know.

Best Answer

Okay, at your age it's going to be hard. We humans are very territorial, aren't we?<br />
You're going to feel this pretty hard for a while. There's nothing I can do for you except offer to listen.<br />
I'm sorry for you. This is a tough situation to advise.

Best Answer

I'd imagine they are doing a terrible job.

Best Answer

I try to put the thought out of my head or, at the least, try to imagine that he is in for a very rude awakening through a deep sense of disappointment and regret.

Best Answer

it used to hurt a lo,t but now i dont give a crap because i got over him

Best Answer

im glad u were able to get over a pain lyk dat

Best Answer

you will too someday, it doesnt feel like it now- but it will happen

Best Answer

Its true, time will eventually make things easier for you

Best Answer

you go and you kill that *****!

Best Answer

LOVE this.

Best Answer

lol i cant...hes not even mine anymore..i cant get mad

Best Answer

It is hard and i am jealous of him for being able to make love to the woman I am heart and soul in love with. I wish it could be me with her instead of him.

Best Answer

Well, I could let it rip my heart out, but what would I gain from that ? I try not to dwell on what I can't change. All you can do is take things one day at a time and keep yourself occupied.

Best Answer

I'll figure that one out when I need to.

Best Answer

Used to bother me, but after dumping her it kind of started to arouse me. :P But that's probably because she's not my girlfriend anymore.

Best Answer

I guess you got to get used to it.

Best Answer

hav u ben thru diz. did u get used ta it?

Best Answer

I am going through kinda the same thing right now the only problem is I know there is a chance that my ex is getting with girls while he is overseas studying for 6 months and I could be too, but we both still plan to get back together. Time will help and it eventually stops hurting as much but don't push yourself to sleep with other people and stuff because you will only feel worse just take your time. Plus there is a massive difference between having sex with someone you love and someone you barely know and its not that great with out the 'love' part so chances are he isn't having that much fun.

Best Answer

TranquilMind: I haven't experienced it.

Best Answer

Don't think about it

Best Answer

I try not to think about it..

Best Answer

duz it work out..

Best Answer

Nope, I still get that overwhelming feeling of burning in my chest and despair.

Best Answer
Best Answer