rod1944 rod1944 56-60, M 22 Answers Apr 5, 2012

I am so so sorry to hear about that i feel your pain right now i know what it s like to lose someone you love.

Best Answer

ty baby. very kind of u daring.

Best Answer

hey u were blessed with the love of a great friend for fifty years wow nothing short of a miracle in this day and age and u wil see him down the road im sure tlll then just think of him and hell be there for u like he always was

Best Answer

u think baby? may God bless u darling.

Best Answer

my condolences. just like losing family. grieve and carry on, and eventually the hurt will fade. in the meantime look for ways of being supportive for his family.

Best Answer

Even when you know they are dying, you never get over it when it happens. My best friend was a lot older than me so I had a long time to psyche myself into it. But even though he died 12 years ago, I miss him more than ever and often wish he was still here. I am very sorry for your loss and for your grief. It is a hell of a thing to go through.

Best Answer

ty lady.

Best Answer

im sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

mine was killed viet nam 1/14/1967 we woukld have been married 50 years this dec we married at age 13 outof love and i really miss her<br />
my second love was killed march 20 1970 by her ex husband after he kidnapped her she was tired in the truck with tape on her mouth when he hit another car killingn 3 in the car and my love she was also 19

Best Answer

Wow... I'm sorry to hear that. I'd imagine it feels terrible, losing someone you've spent so much time with. Practically a lifetime.

Best Answer

I have a male friend of 45 years, I hope I go First.<br />
I really have only had the one.

Best Answer

Sorry, to hear that. I've never had anyone I cared about die on me. It must be very painful. Do you have support? What are you doing to get over your pain?

Best Answer

It sucks. How else should I feel?

Best Answer

it has never happen to me but, sorry to hear that. hope your doing well.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.. my condolences...

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

:( I'm sorry. I haven't lost a long time friend.

Best Answer

ty baby.

Best Answer

Welcome.

Best Answer

Lol *grins*

Best Answer

very sad

Best Answer

ty dude.

Best Answer