curiouslycrazi curiouslycrazi 26-30, M 5 Answers May 10, 2011

smiling, playing with hair, touching. when flirting with a guy u have to be bold....you know hit them over the head with a hammer cause they don't know.

Best Answer

Amazing, so right, all the times women have tried to get my attention, and like I just did not respond? Later, it hits you that "DA what happened to me , why did I like space out"
this women is correct "gota hit them over the head and really make it outrageous be bold" Lost opportunities, but now more aware so hopefully will GET IT........................

Best Answer

Well it's pretty easy , all ya gotta do tell a girl what you would like to do with her , but say it like your jokin around.. You gotta start off real easy , like if a girl says " I need to cnange into my swimsuit" you say "feel free to do it here " then laugh and say just kidding. If the girl smiles and laughs with you then you move up to better ideas. Basically flirting is a safe way to see how far the other person is willing to go and you always have the option to say "just kidding" if the other person gets offended. But the other person has to flirt back otherwise you just sound like a pervert. lol

Best Answer

the word pervert should be banned it sounds so bad even though 99.9 percent of us with sexual desire are

Best Answer

Making a comment that will built the persons ego.

Best Answer

thats just a nice comment not flirting i think

Best Answer

Flirting can be as simple or complex as you make it, it's all about body language. Lean in towards him and act intensely interested in what he's saying, laugh at his jokes, when he makes eye contact with you look down shyly and then peak up at him, and always remember to SMILE. Ask him questions about himself (Where he went/goes to school, where he's from, what his favorite movie is, etc.) Start a conversation about him. Usually if he wants to flirt back he'll ask you about you and keep eye contact.

There are plenty of ways to get a guys attention and if you're really bold you can ask him if he has a girlfriend, place your hand on his arm, ask him if he wants to get drinks later, etc.

Best Answer