lovemeforme12 lovemeforme12 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 14, 2013 in Health

time and age... we all stop caring a little bit one blow after another... growing up is worth it.

Best Answer

Sorry, dear, what's wrong?

Best Answer

Everything I have never cried bcuz if pain but I am I usually cab hold back the tears life

Best Answer

Meant of u don't spell words right when im

Best Answer

I guess you should let it all out, and you'll feel better once you're done. Take a nap later, and have some warm milk with honey added.

Best Answer

you could try finding a nice quite place,putting some tunes on and just get away or out for a bit.Find a distraction and something to keep you busy

Best Answer

dont do it alone, get your best mate round or go get a cuddle off mum (mum cuddles cure most things)

Best Answer

i have no idea. same as you right now. sorry

Best Answer

Girl. When you get the answer let me know. Rt now i just keep praying abut it, but 8 months later they still going...bs really

Best Answer

Laughter is the best medicine!

Best Answer

You just have to take a vacation. Can you ask your parents or uncles to stay a weekend with them at a local hotel or with an elderly couple? You could also re-arrange your room. Sometimes, we need to forget ob<x>jects that stress us, but just until we can feel fresh again.

Best Answer

Sometimes, you don't. You just cry until they're gone.<br />
There's also listening to something soothing; check out 'JustAWhisperingGuy' in YouTube. He has some soothing things on there, like one that was targeted towards panic attacks but can help with depression and crying as well.

Best Answer

I let myself crying to sleep. when I remember that pain I cry again. When you're grow up you'll handle it, best wishes for you :)

Best Answer