Family is only a link to the world through DNA. I would leave if it was me. I was able to deal with my father's mental abuse but if he did something like that to my kids there would have been a problem the likes of which he has never dealt with. Thankfully though something in him changed and I could not possibly ask for a better grandfather for my kids.

Best Answer

Im only 16 tho I would runaway bcuz I have several times I cnt just leave

Best Answer

Okay. I am sorry to hear that. If you are dealing with physical abuse you could try calling the police.

Best Answer

You find the guts to ask professionals for help if you can't find it on your own. Random posters on a public internet website don't qualify as professionals.

Best Answer

This is true. But social services might take away her child, which is a big worry of hers.

Best Answer

Kids are not toys and social workers don't take them away from you merely because you are using foul language.

Best Answer

It is more difficult to move away because of your age, you being a minor. Are you in the USA? I guess you don't have an EU passport?<br />
From a legal point of view and keeping your child: Think about who is your legal guardian. Mum, Dad?<br />
You said your natural father has left the home, which might help, he might still be a legal guardian. Is mum under the control of an abuser? Is she willing to stand up to the abuser and help you get out? If you have your legal guardians on your side, social services might not be able to take your child. If you trusted your grandparents with the child for example, you could arrange them custody, get yourself safe, then hopefully get the child back off them. Keep us updated. None of this is your fault. None of it. It sounds like you are a good mother.

Best Answer

yes I am a us citizen nd my mother do knw nd told me actually it more so my fault nd I dnt knw my grandparents nd thx

Best Answer

nd my father dnt care he knew he decided to walk out on me he could've did something

Best Answer

He walked out on your mum. Not on you. Do you know why he walked out? If he never mistreated or abused you, and if you are not scared of physical harm from him, I would call him. What about God parents? Would they be willing to take legal custody of your kid? They don't have to do anything. You just tell social services, that you are temporarily looking after the child and that your godparents have legal custody. Then you maybe have fewer worries going to social services.

Best Answer

Just to say again. You are a minor. It is isn't your fault, even if mum said something like be more careful, that wouldn't mean any of it was the slightest bit your fault. Really it isnt'. Maybe you should tell her every time it happens, and even when it almost happens.

Best Answer

call cps if youre having abuse issues

Best Answer

Yeah call the cops then he abuses even worse, smart.
Take 6-12 months to prepare to escape.
Escape.
Win

Best Answer

Such a hard issue. I was abused by my mother's brother and my mother knew it was going on. <br />
I guard my own kids with my life and that is all I can think of

Best Answer

You tell some authority figure OUTSIDE of your family about it so that someone will help you and protect your baby as well...and do so quickly!

Best Answer