BloodFanaly BloodFanaly 16-17, F 24 Answers Jul 15, 2009

in the eyes and simply by feeling it in your heart

Best Answer

i say when he do things that he normally wouldn't do to anyone else. he respects you, your beliefs and decisions. encourage and support you. constantly puts your well being at the top of his list. looks you in the eye when you are talking. and kiss you with so much tenderness and passion.

Best Answer

to say that its in their eyes, and in the way they look at you, is all very vague and can easily be faked (there are some pros out there). I think that if someone really loves you, he/she should announce it less and show it more, by being there when no one else is, by being in tune to what you're feeling and by acknowledging that its not always about them. people in relationships are often on some kind of contest to prove that they deserve more love and appreciation than the other person. if someone truly loves you, they'd know when its not their turn to claim the victim trophy and just support you, for a change.

Best Answer

ask yourself:

has he done anything that might hurt me?

does he at least try to show me he cares?

has he ever lied to previous girlfriends or me?

what reasons might he have for lying to me?

how long has he known me to actually love me?

these are all questions to consider.

but really and truely, time says it all.

with time you will know if he is telling the truth or not.

all you can do is wait and see.

good luck

-fruitypebbles22

Best Answer

You won't have to ask this question on any forum....If you question if they are telling the truth...it sounds like some trust issues are lurking.....which is never good, for any relationship....

If he really loves you....his actions, will match his words....if they don't.....go by the actions....they tell more.....words are cheap, without actions....

Best Answer

You just know call it gut instinct and by their actions.

Best Answer

Nonsensical makes a lot of sense. When someone can see you really screw up and still be encouraging. When you do something stupid and they still love you. When they know your faults and weaknesses and still love you.

Best Answer

when you get that type of nights when you feel like you dont want them too see you because you feel like it will unimpress them how you look or what mood your in but they still say they love you and still be with you they mean it

Best Answer

its in their eyes and by their actions

Best Answer

Well, this depends on the guy!

Depends how experienced he is with his lies - they know how to get what they want and how to say the 'right' things, things they know you want to hear!! All to make you feel they're the one!! Make you feel all warm inside, and cuddly and loved, and special!!!

Most of them never have/will ever be truly in love! But they will take what they can get, for the time being!

WATCH OUT GIRLS!! MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR

HOMEWORK!!! DONT JUST TAKE THE FIRST OFFER!! STRIVE FOR THE BEST!! --- ALWAYS!!

Best Answer

How do I Know!...That was over half a century ago!

Best Answer

I think you just know if someone is telling you the truth or not. You may not be able to right away, but over time you just have that feeling and you just know.

sometimes people give off clues when they are lying, by the way they avoid eye contact, they may become somewhat nervous or anxious, they may avoid you or the subject... they start to distance themselves... they may start to have a change in their attitude towards you... get angry over nothing or stupid things, pick fights....

Best Answer

their actions and things they do for you (even if its just holding you or cuddling up to you) will tell you. Only true way to know if the love is real or not though is time.

Best Answer

Their eyes and facial expressions speak volumes on what they are saying, also actions speak louder than words if they say they love you then they will show it, listen to you, talk to you, hug you and believe in you :)

Best Answer

You can't, that is the meaning of trust. You trust them to be telling you the truth, and know if they lie the truth always comes out anyway.

Best Answer

the pants don't lie.

Best Answer

Ya got me: / Apparently you're supposed to "just know" but I'm not buying it lol ; )

Best Answer