Trust. If you have that there is nothing to control. If you don't your either going to drive yourself crazy or the other. If your dating and the other isn't trustworthy, you need to move on. If your married and the other isn't trustworthy, you need to make braking that trust bank worthy.<br />
oops was this an open life style question? In that case honest communications and a strong self confidence, even then though, you gotta understand there may always be that question, so go for what you like/want.

Best Answer

beautiful and wise

Best Answer

Very nice answer.

Best Answer

Thanks for Besting me Pumking! and thanks for SaintMaj and Echinodermata for their accolades!

Best Answer

It is called trust, If you don't trust your partner 100% your relationship will fail.

Best Answer

HOW CAN I TRUST WEN HE RIGTH TO OTHER GIRLS **** ON THEAR PIC

Best Answer

No need for the caps, I just answered your question. You did'nt include any other details. If you don't want our answers don't ask the question. As I said if you don't trust it will fail, with trust no control is nessisary.

Best Answer