MKM17 MKM17 16-17, F 10 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Health

You seem like a amazing person, ure beautiful inside and outside, I'm not sure why you are crying but sometimes its best to cry and let everything out,also you are never alone. You can talk to me I doubt you would want to though be I'm always here and I bet someone else is there if you need someone to talk to or even hug

Just remember ure amazing and someone is always there for you

You might not know but someone is always there (:

Best Answer

Listen to music you love? I get depressed and petting our dogs helps. Do something to keep yourself busy, maybe something that takes no thought like cleaning or whatever, but just something to get yourself functioning.

Best Answer

At your age I wrote a lot of poetry and stories to get my feelings out, too.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I just want to tell you, from someone who was depressed for 10 years that when you come out of it, and you will, life will seem so amazing to you no one will understand why you are so happy to get out of bed every day, going from one extreme to another makes you thankful every day you survived. one day the weight of depression will be lifted from your shoulders everything will get 1000 times easier. Everything gets easier, even brushing your teeth is easier. For me it was when i turned 18, I hope the same thing happens to you.

Best Answer

My depression has been horrible for the past 5 months especially these past two. Its not good to hold emotions in so let out all those tears out!

Best Answer

What medications have you tried?

Best Answer

I know how you feel. You can try distracting yourself with something positive.

Best Answer

aww.

Best Answer

Get a friend and have a big conversation over nothing

Best Answer

Crying rids the body of the stressor cortisol and makes you feel better. Cry away.

Best Answer