marcus96 marcus96 16-17, T 4 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Risky . You might lose the friend. By now you would probably have got VERY STRONG signals if they felt the same, or one of their friends would have hinted or told you .

Best Answer

ive spmwhat told them something but idk if she got the hint.

Best Answer

If she felt the same way she would probably have JUMPED at the merest hint. Anyhow, it's driving you mad so you are just going to have to be direct and ask whether she sees you as just a friend or does she ever think you could be more. Next time don't leave it years - the longer you wait the more difficult it becomes to ask someone out and you have to risk losing the friend or risk the gossip. Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Best Answer

true nd thanz

Best Answer

No problem. Any time.

Best Answer

Go straight to the point...dont wait for tomorrow for it may not come. What are you waiting for? You fould be spending new years eve wih jer if you ask her now!

Best Answer

You'llnever know unless you try

Best Answer

I have done the same for 2.5 years and when i proposed her, after some weeks she left me away forever as death took her away from me. So don't give up and go straight to him/her and tell about your feelings because life is very small.

Best Answer

im sorry about ur loss

Best Answer

plz ..go propose her without any hesitation....

Best Answer

Take The Risk & Tell Her (;

Best Answer

what if that person is trongly feeling of someone else?

Best Answer

You Can Try Helping Them Forget Them

Best Answer