ladybug89 ladybug89 22-25, F 13 Answers May 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Women are aroused by touch. Men are aroused by sight. I recomend giving this coming of age talk to any man you would be dating.

Best Answer

You can say it directly without sounding needy. You should be able to be open and honest about what you feel, what you'd like, and how you make each other feel when you do and don't do something. You cut through a lot of BS and disappointment that way.

Best Answer

EXACTLY!

Best Answer

I need more love...simple as that...if he doesn't get it then he is a douche and you need to find someone else

Best Answer

Read together a book called "her needs, his needs" by harvey. Lookmfor it in amazon. Read it together and do the test together. A couple that works in the relationship has less chance of breaking up.

Best Answer

Just say "I wish you were more affectionate with me"......duh. Why is communication so hard in relationships these days? Why does there always have to be some way around saying what you really mean? If you are in a true relationship where you both love each other, it shouldn't be that hard to talk to one another.

Best Answer

problem is, its been 12 months and he hasnt said i love you yet. he said he will say it when he feels it. bigger problem is, ive moved in with him....whoops. now im witnessing lack of affection, and feeling needy is my other concern cause he hasnt said those words yet. now u think im an idiot :(

Best Answer

He hasn't said I love you and it's been a year? Okay that's kinda strange.

Best Answer

weve been together 12 months, and 5 months official of those 12 months. still strange?

Best Answer

How long did you know him before you guys became a couple?

Best Answer

7 months.

Best Answer

what u think??

Best Answer

Be straight with him even if it sounds needy

Best Answer

It's not going to sound needy. Just tell him it's what you like and what you want.

Best Answer