I think people find themselves out in the world, all alone. Being put in situations that reveal what they are made of and exposed to people who challenge them, the people they come to love and hate fiercely....eventually they form their identities from the tough decisions they make.

Best Answer

You have my vote!

Best Answer

When you know what things are imortant and what's not important we then understand ourselves and what it takes to bring happiness and confidence into our lives.

Best Answer

Were we lost?

Best Answer

wtf

Best Answer

It's about discovering your personality. It's 'you' as a person and it's about looking outside yourself in order to see yourself as you are. It's finding your strengths and your weakness's and *knowing* what they are; if you are aware of them, then you are enlightened and that is more power to you on those ocassions that you are challenged. It's about knowing and discovering yourself in *all* things, knowing when you make a mistake and admitting it, knowing when you didn't and not backing down because someone says that you should. Whilst it's about being humble and, in neccessary, taking the knocks in life you didn't dserve because it isn't worth the problems it brings in fighting triviall matters.<br />
You look inside yourself, you discover yourself ... you find yourself :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Sounds like you learned a few things!

Best Answer

Yes ... along the way, I discovered lots. It started aged 14; it's a long story, but that's when my discoveries started

Best Answer

Find the nearest mirror

Best Answer

I can't find a mirror...

Best Answer

Hmmm...you can borrow mine...but you might only find me in it

Best Answer

To me that would be a lot better than finding me in it. Love!

Best Answer

Aww...very sweet! You are in rare form today! Very charming...
; )

Best Answer