By taxing the rich more money than the poor...

Best Answer

By getting the government out of it. <br /><br />Have you ever tried to start a business? I have, and I had to pay over 1,500 in taxes and fees before I could even sell things from my house or at flea markets. <br />Then, even after you get started, you have to be aware of all the clandestine laws out there that favor the large corporations and screw the small business. <br /><br />Then, you get to deal with the various officials, regulators, inspectors and other assorted bureaucratic parasites just hoping to lay a fine on you. <br />Again, the big guys can absorb such harassment, and in many cases, they are the ones sending the paper pushers after you.

Best Answer

Remove the concept of Wall Street and stock trading from the mix. Business like people's careers work best when the owners/operators love what they do. The current shareholder system doesn't care about what a company does..... just about ridiculous profits by any means possible.

Best Answer

Shareholders are people with 401ks who would like something in their retirement portfolio. BTW, what is a ridiculous profit?

Best Answer

My point exactly.... Nothing against these people but it used to be that stocks were held for dividends... You bought a company share because you liked that company and it would pay you dividends. Most people don't even know what's in their 401k a company making most of its profits via child labor in hazardous conditions could be in the mix and you wouldn't even know. The only thing we notice is ROI. As far as aggregious... Most industries reach a plateau where 50% growth is unachievable.... Companies like coca cola only had 6% growth for years yet I have heard comments that 18% growth was a disappointment. Attitudes like this will do no good for capitalism... and I generally like capitalism ... Just not this.

Best Answer

Put it out to bid<br />
Matchbox 20

Best Answer

By allowing it to work for everyone, not just the rich.

Best Answer

I will sell you some for only $19.99 plus S&H.

Best Answer

Honesty

Best Answer