You just look for the endless, amazing possibilities you have to write a beautiful story from that point forward. After all, you have the right to be happy. I think it's ok to mourn, but it's not ok to sit down and watch life go by without trying to build a better tomorrow. Also, don't forget to make others happy (this will def put a smile on your face, not to mention that living a self-centered life may bring temporary satisfaction, but it does not bring happiness). Peace :)

Best Answer

good question. I am having the same problem. I am trying to remember what exactly it is that makes me happy, and i dont know what that is. Find peace within yourself somehow. Try to find what it is that is unique and good about you and use it. We all have something that we can offer to ourselves and others.

Best Answer

That is a very tough question and different for each person. I think first you have to figure out what has made your life stop or put you in a stagnant place. Once that is determined, the steps to move forward will slowly fall into place.

Best Answer

So you live on a farm, huh?

Best Answer

No I don't live on a farm

Best Answer