I dont even believe this is from chicks. more like some weird dude gettin his rocks off waiting for another weird pedo dude to contact him. bad act dude. bad act.

Best Answer

I'm loving that you're embracing your snowy skin. I have snowy skin too but it's not very special where I come from because the boys like to go for the tanned beachy babes.<br />
To stay looking so pretty, there is honestly no better beauty secret than eight glasses of water a day :)

Best Answer

turn off the air

Best Answer

Yeah, U THINK THIS IS AJOKE?

Best Answer

honestly, i didn't read your details &amp; thought the question was meant to be comical. but now that i have been corrected...i recant my previous response. how you look is usually a depliction of how you feel. and believe it or not, the world sees you the way you see yourself. so, if you feel beautiful,then so you are. by the way, your 13yo sister has a piercing??? wow!

Best Answer

Eat your Brocolli.

Best Answer