stupid1006 stupid1006 26-30, M 3 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Depression

I think that nostalgia is a gift from the gods. In hard times we can drift into our pleasant past, it` fantastic!

Best Answer

trust me its way too fantastic that i dont want to come out of it. i just dont want to come .

Best Answer

Oh wow... I personally hate nostalgia, just do what ever you can to think about something else.

Best Answer

mr.L i am unable to think at all. i get goose bumps, fast heart beat, when i remember of some good time past. when i drink. i just remember abt my past, and become quite and dull. i miss my good olden days.

Best Answer

You should refrain from drinking then, we all miss the old days but we cannot bring them back.

Best Answer

yeah. i miss my friends, the good times i spent with them.life is all about being happy and i realize i am happy in the past. yes good friends in the present may make me not to think about my past. but i am afraid to make friends, as to whomsoever i talk, i feel my old friends are the best. i am 7000 miles away from them.i just can talk to them in fb or skpe or call them but cant meet.

Best Answer