would you accept your man as such? I CANNOT...not even in my dream. I was asked about this by a friend and I had to post the question in public to get different points of view.
0fairytalePrincess 0fairytalePrincess 36-40, F 46 Answers Apr 6, 2011

It nothing to me. There are more important things that need attention than what a man is wearing. Also why is it accepted for women to wear men's clothing but it's supposed to be a bad thing when a man wears womens attire. Double standards go both ways. Women don't like it when it's put on them but then here it is being put on men. Equal is equal without exception.

Best Answer

You are so open-minded.

Best Answer

That has been my poiny for years. But i see more andmore of reverse gender bias going on these days. Fashion is good example. Intimate apparrel is basicly harmless. No one wouldknow what a person had on unless theopportunity presented itself to expose or reveal it. I can rememebr BEFORE there wasa Woman'smovement in the 1960's. It goingto come around again and bite society in the *** .This time by the opposite gender.Men won't tolerate double standards either.

Best Answer

Very well put Elandra. These days, one can be gay, lesbian, bi, all no problem, and rightly so, but trans... well even trans has started to be accepted, but to crossdress as a straight guy... ridicule is still the most likely outcome from open, or discovered, crossdressing.
Such a shame, as it does no harm whatsoever and in many ways enhances our lives to a great degree.

Best Answer

Probably because women's clothes were made to flatter women and not men. They can wear whatever they want. No one's disputing that. But some women aren't interested in that at all.

Best Answer

It's harmless. I do find it interesting that there are never questions about women crossdressing. We can wear what we want to. Pants, dresses, boxer shorts. Men are so restricted in society. If it's not a Kilt then you're gay. Crazy.

Best Answer

you have a point there. Society makes it ridiculous for a man.

Best Answer

As already stated, a great point! Why is it no one criticizes the males in the Middle East who wear robes and skirts all the time just like Jesus did?

Best Answer

An old boyfriend of mine...whom I loved dearly...told me that he was a cross dresser, and liked to be called Tammy....(his name was tommy).....<br />
I loved him, and even if I didn't....it didn't affect his personality or his values/morals....<br />
Am I in favor of it? Do I hate it? -------In reality------it is what it is, it's that persons life and who am I to judge them?

Best Answer

you are right. Don't judge and you will never be judged.

Best Answer

Oh, you'll be judged anyway, but, so what?

Best Answer

I am a beautiful, curvy women, and I am ONLY attracted to men that cross dress. I think it is soooo very sexy to see them in thigh highs, panties,heels, and skirts! I am NOT attracted to females at all. I just prefer a more fem man:)

Best Answer

Yay!!! It's great to hear from women who aren't afraid to go against the social norm!

Best Answer

Really, I love to make ladies feel so good. it would be a great to put everthing together. I'm one of those people who believes its how you hold and touch a person that makes them feel good about themselves.

Best Answer

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!! lol

Best Answer

Good for you and than you for sharing what most women are afraid to talk about or admit.

Best Answer

I am married to a crossdresser and I just love him so much. He understands my needs & desires because she is so feminine,She looks so gorgeous when she is dressed as a beautiful woman, such a turn on, I will be so happy when her breasts are fully developed her breasts are currently a B cup and still growing.<br />
I guess I will be judged as a lesbian, but I don't care as he/she makes me so happy.

Best Answer

Awsome!! To me that I true love...except people for who they are.

Best Answer

This whole thing is funny, sad, double standard, etc. Women want to be equals with men, so they dress like men act like men and look like men in some cases. So women are equal, they dress as they see fit and act as they see fit. Women have a double standard, they want a man's man.<br />
Ok! Men want a lady, a lady that carries herself like a lady, not some chick in jeans, a wife beater shirt riding a hog and spitting like a guy. Women do these things and no man will say anything to her or judge her. If a man dressed up in ladies clothes OMG just about every women out there would say something about it. What kind of women wants a sissy boy like that, yet lets turn it around, what kind of man wants a women that acts and behaves like a man?<br />
In life there must be a balance, night and day, male and female, love and hate to what level to we set the standard for these? Woman want to do it all, ruff tuff sports, go home change, go out on the town in a nice dress and heels. Ruff tuff guy, go play sports with tuff girls, get cleaned up to go out on the town with girls, girls not ladies.<br />
Women set the tone/standard for the way men interact with them. It is really hard for a man to interact with a bear drinking women, that dresses like a guy and swears like one to. So men become us to tuff women and treat them just like one of the guys, respect what's that, guys do not open doors for other guys only ladies. Are there really any ladies out there anymore? Who knows many be 10 to 15 percent.<br />
Now you ask what is all this BS about? It is about balance, in nature, in life and in the universe. Women can experience both sides of them self, female by birth an male by right to express there self as they see fit. Men only have one side, a coin without two sides is not a coin. Historically man by birth, femininity from ladies, so men can balance there self out by being with a ladies. <br />
How many times do you hear of insurance rates being higher for young single males but for young married males there insurance rate drops. The insurance companies are saying if a man is with a women then he is less violent, aggressive, let likely to take chances, etc, etc, etc. A man needs a lady not just for the physical aspect but love, companionship and balance. Women have a different way of looking at things, (in general) and they bring this or add this to the relationship to help balance out men.<br />
Women are no longer ladies and men need balance, where do they get it ladies? OMG they dress up there self to get balance, crossdress, drag call it what you want. I cross dress from time to time but my wife does my makeup, usually around Halloween time, just before and after. <br />
If women actually knew how many men in the military or out of it cross dress, cops, firemen, construction workers, they will never tell because she will think he is sick. Really! So what is the answer? Oh by the way I can pass as a women, now that is sad, I look better then a lot of women do. Oh they

Best Answer

you go gurl. sometimes i see women and the way they dress and look and i wonder if they have a mirror in their house, (i don't do wig and make up, i don't want to be a girl just dress like one) and i too think i look much better than these heifers.

Best Answer

This is an idiotic answer.

Best Answer

Men look ridiculous dressed as women. Do you realize that? And if a woman is into men, why would you want to look like a woman? You're barely above the level of the pee-pants crowd. Barely.

Best Answer

I know, man has to be more masculine than feminine.

Best Answer

From an opposite point of view do women realize how strange they look dressed in male attire? If I was a real woman and could wear all the beautiful silky dresses, blouses, skirts, hose, lingerie and sleepwear available for women I would never be seen in mens flannel shirts, pants (guess you've named them slacks), button down shirts, tee shirts both sleeve and tank type, male branded type underwear and most of all the very unfeminine ugly looking sleepwear currently being sold for men and women. If I could enjoy the remainder of my life wearing satin all the time I'd be a very happy person!!

Best Answer

Are you male? A crossdressing or in the closet male? If so, and I don'tknow for sure, shame on you for doing to women what society does to male crossdressers. We will wear whatever we choose and you have the same right without people judging you and saying what they think we look better in and SHOULD wear. Like you just did. Don't tell me, as a woman who wears jeans and t's all the time, I look "strange" when I just gave my support to male crossdressers.

Best Answer

Some men are very convincing and quite attractive dressed as women. But we are all entitled to our opinions.

Best Answer

i think women look ridiculous dressed in men's clothes, but its OK for you to wear them,, why cant i wear what i want to, it doesn't matter what i wear that makes me a man it whats inside, i'm more man than most men and i look better then most women in a dress. so there.

Best Answer

I am a crossdresser (actually I prefer the term transvestite, but you get the idea).<br />
This question gets bantered about on the internet quite often. As I see it, women's opinions of crossdressers fall into one of 3 general categories.<br />
1) Some women (and this may be the majority) do not like it at all. They think we look ridiculous, and are completely turned off by the idea. They probably would not even have a friendly relationship with any male they knew who also crossdressed.<br />
2) Some women find some level of tolerance. For example, they may be ok with having a male friend they knew who crossdressed. This doesn't mean they would necessarily want to see that person while they were crossdressed. They may have a boyfriend, lover or husband that crossdresses. Again, this doesn't mean they want to see it or participate, but they love the person and are willing to accept him as is. And in some cases, the tolerant woman may want to see him dressed, or might participate in dressing activities, but again, this is out of love, and not out of desire.<br />
3) There a few women out there who think crossdressers are hot. There can be many reasons why these women are attracted to CDs. And since most crossdressers are attracted to women, these CDs would love nothing more than to meet a woman like this to fulfill his dreams.

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it i am a male and would love to dress regulary but as society will not accept it and i am afraid of getting caught and laughed at as i live in a small Town it would be really unberable to go out wearing that kind of clothes but if i lived in a big city where i was not known then i would take a chance. I would not like to dress up as a lady only wear some of ladies clothes and at all times let people know i was a man in a dress and heels etc. I would never never never think of dressing up as a woman and also never in a frilly dress just a normal simple one.

Best Answer

EXACTLY how I see it!

Best Answer

I have no problem with them.

Best Answer

Too many women want an alpha male/macho man that guzzles beer till he's drunk or takes drugs, treats her like ****, beats her or her kids or worse. I've seen it time and time again. Look for the few women, mostly 40 years old and up, that have figured out those guys are total losers. Those women don't give a **** if you wear women's clothes as long as your treat them like equals like your supposed to and not a piece of meat like the loser "maho" guys. <br />
Some women will differ with what I said because they can't face the truth, but, hey, I've worked with tons of women and saw it time and time again with women under 40 years old and especially the girls in their 20s and even women with lots of degrees behind their name. <br />
A lot of those women are lonely because they turned down the nice guy for the loser and they then had 2-4 kids they struggled to raise as a single parent because the loser dumped them, beat them or cheated on them. I used to hear these women gripe nobody wanted them and their 2-4 kids, or they acted like they were married to their kids. I admit I wanted nothing to do with ready-made families either and really raising someone else's kids held no appeal for me whatsoever. I'd say 90% of men in their 20s/30s didn't either because that's what they told me.<br />
Choose your marriage partner wisely, girls. If you marry a drunk or druggie or the guy everyone tells you not to, you will be looking at a lonely road most likely if you have 2+ kids till they leave the nest. If the guy is great to you and wears girls clothes, who cares. He's nice to you.<br />
A further tip for ya: if you're gorgeous, marry an "ugly" guy. The pretty boy will most likely treat you like **** or cheat on you. They "ugly" guy will treat you like a queen. Those women I saw marry the guys like that are still married 15-20-25 years later and have no regrets.

Best Answer

This answer is wrong all over. NO WOMAN should marry an ugly guy. She should marry the one she's attracted to. Your biased experience shouldn't dictate what women should or should not marry.

Best Answer

I am a crossdresser and I act like a girl some times

Best Answer

Interesting subject on the female point of view. Most all women worth having are going to say that they would dump thier BF or husband in a second if they caught or found out that thier man was a crossdresser. That is to be expected in reality, but if this female opinion is so true, then why do women lie, & say they like thier men to be "masculine". Everytime I see a woman that I'm attracted to these days, they appreciate that I show interest in them, then when I see the guy they are with, he is usually a little cowardly wussboy. So ladies, just because your so called "man" is in the military or owns a Harley because he has good credit, it does not make him a "masculine man". Maybe thats why the real men give up & crossdress, because you prefer the true girly men that can't protect you & are truly weak willed. Let me know what you all think, I'll have a logical answer.

Best Answer

"Real Men" don't have to prove that they are real men, i f you have to do things to prove you are a "Man" than my friend you are not much of a man to begin with.

Best Answer

That is in your opinion, Md. Maybe those women like the "small man" types. People have differences of opinion in what makes a man masculine. A guy can be masculine and still crossdress. I'm just not interested in a dude like that. I'd divorce a guy for that....which means he better tell me up front.

Best Answer

i have no problem with it.<br />
but as a partner..i can't say..maybe if i knew that before a relationship developed..i think this is a situation i'd have to be in before i can answer honestly..and i'm attracted to masculine men.

Best Answer

you can be masculine and wear a dress. im a sexy man in a sexy dress and i act like a man.

Best Answer

i'm having trouble putting masculine and a dress together, but if you're happy, whatever floats your boat. It's not hurting anyone.

Best Answer

Blondie nailed it. It's disgusting. So go **** your panties and quit asking, for ****'s sake.

Best Answer

you don't have to curse me if you feel ill about this.

Best Answer

you need to relax

Best Answer

Quit criticising so heavily just cause ur not happy with ur self

Best Answer

i think you protest too much...mmmmmm, hiding something?

Best Answer

It's ALL a matter of opinion. You obviously have issues

Best Answer

Add me

Best Answer

Interesting opinion from someone who's username implies that you sodomize illegitimate offspring.

Best Answer

I'm a crossdresser and my wife is just coming to terms with it, she has good times and bad, she's seen me fully dressed twice now one of which we went out with me being dressed, ok it was to a fancy dress party, I don't think she'll ever get to a point where she will like it but we are both the same people we've always been and still love each other the same after 20+ years of marriage so it's not that big an issue

Best Answer

I hope you guys are "open" BEFORE you marry?

Best Answer

well, it is a distraction from reality, (whatever that is) I would say it has been going on for ages, (look at the roman tile-paintings!). but nowadays, the demise of the male dominant position leaves nothing as an alternative. but the rise of women is another thing entirely, it is a case of having lost, joining them. I wonder if out-crossdressers have a larger ego than their care for near-friends and relatives?

Best Answer

I have always preferred sex with women only, but have enjoyed being CD since 13. I am able to dress fully and while not passable, don't try to be, but choose to be very discreet as to what type of fashion I enjoy . A nice woman's loose knit sweater, a camisole underneath with bra and breast forms can be attractive, without being slutty or too obvious . Womens jeans, high heeled boots, a waist cincher with stockings and panties, these can make an enjoyable day shopping, and yet not be so blatant they gross out the public . I always get very good reactions from ALL women, a little mascara, real light lipstick, and no eyeshadow or eyeliner, and most men even react well to me !<br />
I think the problem is not being too over the top, not smacking people in the face with it too hard !

Best Answer

As with everything. It is down to choice. That's your choice. It is areavagance to say you are right

Best Answer

I have no idea how women feel about it, cannot read there mind.

Best Answer