sundragon sundragon 41-45, M 11 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I feel curious: why is he naked, what does he look like (as a whole), does he have parts south that I would want to get to know better?

If he has an erection, same questions apply.

Best Answer

Lets say he's curious because he wants to be intimate. call it an invitation.

Best Answer

An invitation to look, admire, and explore?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I find it a turn on especially if it's a Real Muscular Man that's all natural at lease on there 30+ . I like Men not Boys! Lol

Best Answer

I am a sucker for a hot toned male body and having an erection just is a wonderful way of turning me on further :)

Best Answer

I'm no underwear model but i'm not newt gengrich either and im trying to decide whether or not i should put one up.

Best Answer

Oh just do it, we all want to see, and compliment and comment :)

Best Answer

All woman aren't the same. But me personally unless that man is the man who I truly love and my heart belongs to him seeing a naked man doesn't do anything for me. I only love one ,an right now and I love to see him naked. It makes me just want to jump on him but I won't. I'm not a sexual person but when he does have one I get turn on

Best Answer

In real life....awesome. In pics...not so much (unless it's someone I've seen in real life) - mainly because most guys(and gals) can't take a decent pic of themselves. Maybe I'm just too picky, but a bad photograph isn't a turn on for me.

Best Answer

Im thinking about sharing pics of me. How do u think they should be taken?

Best Answer

Good, diffused lighting, non-distracting background. :-)

Best Answer

Alot of guys just focus on one part. What do you find attractive?

Best Answer

Me personally. I love men's legs. Very few men have truly bad legs. There's almost no view in the world I like better than looking down at a man's legs stretched out in bed while I'm cuddled up to him. Photos of men's legs, I do find attractive. Just a photo of an erection really wouldn't do it for me (unless I already knew that erection...)

Best Answer

I only like it when its my partner.

Best Answer

I have seen many in my lifetime but would not go out of my way to look at pictures of naked men with erections.

Best Answer

i like it when its my own man im looking at ;)

i also draw nude models for art class so naked men dont bother me.

Best Answer

Okay, they don't bother you... but do they arouse or get you heated?

Best Answer