poppiecho69 poppiecho69 36-40 22 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Romance & True Love

If you constantly need to keep him interested, he probably isn't the guy for you.

Best Answer

word.

Best Answer

I don't *try* to keep his interest. he can stay as long or short as he wants to! I don't feel I should have to "do" anything to "keep his interest" because he either wants to be around me for ME, or he doesn't. Either is fine :) The greatest thing we can do, I think, is be completely who we are without trying to be something we think they'll like more. You like all of me, or you like none of me. period.

Best Answer

I agree. And what you speak of is freedom. Freedom to be yourself, and freedom for him to be himself, and what will be will be.

Best Answer

exactly :) nothing needs to be forced, i think things feel best when both people are just.. being.

Best Answer

Intelligent women always win.

Best Answer

I think the best way is to stay connected with him. If I listen well and he listens well, and we work together to do for each other the things that make us feel loved.... then the interest never wanes. <br />
But it has to be a two way street. If only one of us is doing this, you're fighting a slow, losing battle. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to try anything at least once in your life!

Best Answer

I think some men let their wife wear the trousers while some refuse to accept that she wears them whatever he thinks . My point is if you let them wear the trousers, occasionally they let you try them on ;)

Best Answer

When in a relationship, you have to make sure there's a friendship.. because once the little spark leaves there needs to be something to keep you guys united. Try to switch things up from time to time, since monotony is no bueno. But always keep in mind that we can never make a person stay with us, they will only stay if they want to.

Best Answer

apart from above mentioned they want a free housemaid, a cook, a cleaner, event-organizer, admin assistant, walking memory (even for where his clothes are which he scattered around), a mom for their kids if they want any, oh, yeah and gr8 if you could pay the bills,too! who wouldnt want that...

Best Answer

They want a woman who gives him space to be himself. Not trying too hard. They want a woman who is interesting and has her own interests, and not living her life through him. They want a woman who is confident in herself, and takes care of herself. Oh yes, and they usually want a women who likes sex and gets pleasure from having it with him.

Best Answer

In most relationships men and women seem to be working against each other. I imagine this to be very tiresome and annoying. Better be a team. Be on his side, defend him, mock the people he doesn't like.<br />
Men usually want to be alpha males. Most aren't, but if you can make them feel like it, that's a big plus. Praise him, reward him, talk low of people he doesn't like. Remind him of how much better he is. Stuff like that. Of course sex and sandwiches play a major role in all of this!

Best Answer

Talk low of people he doesn't like? Just to get a man to like you? God give me strength. If a man likes you, he likes you. You don't have to try hard to keep a man around who wants to be with you. A woman should be herself, and that includes not bringing others down just to bring others up a notch. This is purely ego.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Sex. that is what they say to me more and more they<br />
wanted sex.

Best Answer

sex, sex, and more sex

Best Answer

share time and activities.......do things for him....listen to him. (and he should do the same).

Best Answer

Both have to be interested and interesting.

Best Answer

This should be interesting

Best Answer

Support and encourage his career notice and acknowledge the sports and teams he favors, encourage his hobbies.

Best Answer

If they keep wanting to discover me, I will continue working to discover them.

Best Answer