Conceptualize? I see God as thought up by humans, maybe even Neanderthals before us. I think the belief in something bigger than us is a natural progression due to our having had parents we looked up to and with the immense universe about us making us feel small.

Best Answer

I agree but I don't think that makes god make. Most things in the world aren't physical and are constructs made by humans.

Best Answer

I mean it doesn't make god fake. I guess editing is ******* gone too

Best Answer

I know. I tried to edit and couldn't get it to work either.

Best Answer

No, I can't discount God completely, but I have no evidence of there being one either.

Best Answer

When you write ' thought up by humans' do you mean as a fictional idea or do you mean that the thought(s) of God by mankind is the source the It's creation? In other words, God exists as a result of the material manifestation of the thoughts of strong desires of mankind.

Best Answer

God gives me life and beauty, that's why I worship the sun.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how you mean. Like what to I think of when I think of God?

Best Answer

That's ok. Actually, is like you to answer based on the way in which you interpret my question. There is no right or wrong way, only your way.

Best Answer

Well I would interpret as I just explained. I think my answer though would be complicated. I believe in the stereotypical Christian God. Omnipotent, all powerful, all seeing, basically perfect being

Best Answer

Does it sound 'REALLY' bad if I say BDSM but maybe for a good reason - or something???

Best Answer

I'm sorry, what is bdsm?

Best Answer

sorry, but you will need to google 'that' - & make up your own mind...

Best Answer

Oh ok lol. A little research project. Will do.

Best Answer

An idea. Something I believe in generally, but I also see god as indifferent and distant.

Best Answer

Indifferent. How so?

Best Answer

I can believe in a god, but I can't believe in one who intervenes or has the power too. I guess I like the idea of a god with empathy though. Maybe I'll eventually decide to believe that.

Best Answer

part of 'tough love'... and what makes humans different from the Angels - is that 'we' have free will. Sometimes God puts us in situations that we need to know &/or that we (individually) can overcome obstacles in order to prevent co-dependency and stuff

Best Answer

I see. Some contrast the concept of good and evil, while others believe that good and evil are simply opposite ends of the same spectrum; God being the Creator of both good and evil and thereby being neutral. What you wrote reminds me of the latter.

Best Answer

Precisely Grasshopper :D

Best Answer