Rich is the ***** that just cut me off in her very expensive Mercedes with the license plate that says, "Santa Clarita Woman of the year." She dresses like her teenage daughter in the tacky mess that is Ed Hardy. Only an out of touch with reality, self important, stuck up ***** who is rich would display such utter nonesense

Best Answer

i love it! the passion of your words are the best :D

Best Answer

For me, rich is not all about wealth and that you can have everything. But rich for me, is something that you have within namely spirtitually, and attitude.

Best Answer

I must really be the odd one to me rich has nothing to do with money while money pays the bills I would rather have lifes riches than lots of money.

Best Answer

ive seen how materialistic can be with the way they describe "rich". it is there own opinions and i respect that but you are dead on where i stand :)

Best Answer

poeple*

Best Answer

Yes, people love joy happiness these are my riches

Best Answer

When you jump up and down to impeach a president who was boinking an intern while you yourself are boinking another one. Now that is rich. As in Gingrich.

Best Answer

rich is the value of everything

Best Answer

bein rich means havin more "opportunities", thats all it is, you have lots more opportunities when you have alot more money! true of not?

Best Answer

Rich...value of worth...

Best Answer

Enjoy what you do and make enough to have a little fun. Its usually you make a lot of money but have no time, or make very little and barely have enough to survive. If you can find something you love to do that lets you live a little you are rich. (Not to get deep or anything haha)

Best Answer

Personally? I define it as having the luxury of not having to worry about money problems that affect the middle class.

Best Answer

chocolate addict

Best Answer

wealthy is there any other way?

Best Answer