stigmafree stigmafree 31-35 3 Answers Apr 29, 2011

Good question. I feel life is worth living. I feel grateful to have survived the ****** challenges I have had to face like depression, cancer, family and friends dying, being broke, losing my job, almost starving.<br />
But I managed to get out of it all and still struggling because I believe all will get better and it does ..on the universe's terms.

Best Answer

this is a good question. for me everything is thinking. i feel excited, happy,and all emotions but i dont feel like other people do. i love to be alone mostly and know that i dont have to worry about hurting other people's feelings.

Best Answer

Let's see...what a hard question to answer....<br />
umm.... it's kind of like a game or a video game...it is also sort of like a test or a challenge like a job...I always feel like how I am doing is being observed and measured...it is also a bit like a school...some moments are a field trip, some moments are a final exam. Some teachers suck, and some are great.

Best Answer