Depends on the type of user he is. I know a few people that smoke it and are just fine, but others become different when they're blazing, and there are also users that will try to make you a user. If he is either of the last two I'd say find someone new. People who have their personality flip can become dangerous faster than you can bl<x>ink. If he tries to push it on you that isn't good either. You really should never change something about you just for a relationship. Relationships come and go, but you will regret those changes for your entire life.

Best Answer

I smoke about every night due to insomnia. Its about the only way I can sleep. I don't smoke during the day, I don't even smoke to get loaded. Half a j, a good book, then out like a light. Some people will stand against it till the end of time. As long as it is not affecting his job, or getting in the way of his life, I don't see the issue. However, if he is sitting around smoking all day and not doing anything, or being a good boyfriend, then I would assume this to be a problem. If you do not like it around you though, (some ppl hate the smell, or just do not want it around them at all) you could express that, and he could respect it.

Best Answer

its interesting how it affects people so differently. i don't plan on using it forever. i honestly feel safer smoking than using sleeping pills. plus i do not feel horrible the next day. i'm not a drinker either.

Best Answer

If you don't mind being connected to an illegal activity, then no, but if you don't want to risk your own neck, then yes.

Best Answer

don't forget that its a gateway drug...

Best Answer

it would bother me

Best Answer

For medical use it's fine. Where i live it is leagal for that use.

Best Answer

It affects people differently. I tried it once and it was a boring, sleepy buzz.

Best Answer

It is a great way for smart people to kill brain cells and think they fit in

Best Answer

If thats the case we should all shoot meth, it would be much faster

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

i have seen effects of all drugs. meth is more progressive than pot.

Best Answer

well they think the progression is a good thing, so why not skip pot,i have seen alot of it too, all bad

Best Answer

i agree. but i doubt it will stop

Best Answer

slowing the disease would be nice

Best Answer