xxtheecalamity xxtheecalamity 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 9 in Health

Death is a tricky subject to talk about. I guess the best I can come up with is a quote from Harry Potter, "To the well organised mind, death is but the next great adventure." so you dont know, it might not be so bad to die. There is some evidence of ghosts and hauntings so there must be some kind of afterlife.

Best Answer

Yet there is a reward for anyone who can prove ghosts are real. There is also some evidence to support this is a simulated reality, is that true as well.

Best Answer

Death is inevitable; it happens to everyone. It's not the end. I'll wing it like I wing going through life.

Best Answer

It takes time just leave it be

Best Answer

By accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, knowing that death has been defeated for all that believe in Him and love Him. the fear of death fades and you truely begin to live.

Best Answer

as gracefully as possible. it is never easy or pleasant to see or accept. Sadly its one of two guaranteed things in life- the other being birth.

Best Answer

When death stares you in the face stare back.

Best Answer

i haven't yet

Best Answer

Whose???

Best Answer

This is how I look at it. That person no longer exists are are forever gone, eventually they will be forgotten in history. All I can do is remember them until I no longer exist. I wish the after life did exist, that way I would not have this outlook but that is the way it is.

Best Answer

I don't I am a robot

Best Answer

You don't.

Best Answer

By Sin.

Best Answer

It GODS will.

Best Answer

By eating my lunch after I drop the body off at the morgue.

Best Answer

Don't know.<br />
Stab me and we will both find out!!<br />
LOL

Best Answer