I don't see any of them anymore, except for one.<br />
I avoid him at all costs because I can't decide whether I love him or I hate him. We are in almost every class together and it will prove difficult to ignore him, but I'll do anything because I need to get over him. It would never work even if we got back together - we probably won't see each other again after we graduate. So I am isolating myself from him even if he does not wish for it. It hurts but it is probably for the best. He was the one that initiated the break up, anyway.

Best Answer

depends on the ex

Best Answer

i dont really talk to them or see them

Best Answer

There's no other option but to pray for their souls , Mine past on .

Best Answer

well they are not dead yet so i think i am being quite civil

Best Answer

I interact with only one- my exhusband. And I only interact with him when there is something that he needs to know regarding my son. I don't get into his personal life, nor am I interested in doing that. And he knows better than to ask about mine. <br />
I treat him respectfully, and for the most part, civilly. But there's no pretense. He knows our past, and he knows where we stand. There's no reason to try to sugarcoat anything there.

Best Answer

I don't, It's easier just to cut them out of your life as it causes too many issues with new partners.

Best Answer

I try to be respectful, but it generally ends up feeling awkward.

Best Answer

Friendly, we share a child,( grown ), but we don't socialize.

Best Answer