click on somebodys pic(avatar)<br />
underneath will be written add to circle<br />
do it

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

That's the first step! Second they have to accept you. If you are male asking for friendship with a female, this "add to circle" method is very iffy. You might liken it "in the real world" to walking up to a stranger and asking for a date. Crap this could turn into a full article. just the high points. Get past the blue head stage, as soon as you can get your own profile pic. in the meantime pick a good one from the stock supply. write your profile. Change it as you read others and see things you would like in yours. Use the whiteboards to ask for a friendship, include a compliment and a reason you two would be good friends and send an appropriate gift. Read their stories and experiences, know the person before you ask to be friends. And yes you can still use the shotgun approach, If you read an article that you like, click on their pic, add to circle, explore them as possible friends at your leisure, they may do the research, decide you are compatible and make you their friend.

Best Answer

Hey, does anyone know what is up with "can't add" after you click add to circle???

Best Answer

I tried to solve that bug, to no avail. First I got the standard stall, a repeat of my problem. then they suggest I try the thing that I've already tried and am telling them that didn't work. The third correspondence says they'll look in to it. I don't get a fourth, or if I do It seems as though no one read the previous correspondences because it does not relate in even the slightest way to the problem. In your problem they'll first tell you you cant add the other person. In the second they tell you about the adult material filter even though you said in your first message you removed it. In the third they'll tell you about age restrictions, even though you also mentioned that you were both over 35 in the first communication. The fourth message never comes. Now I've saved you a lot of time and frustration but to believe it go through once to confirm the sequence.

Best Answer

it is frustrating, you would think they could figure it out without having to send 4 messages...

Best Answer

sharing thoughts,problems and advices

Best Answer

Don't do it! It's a trap! ;)<br />
lol.<br />
They should rename it to just "add friend". I was confused at first too.

Best Answer

I agree Dot.

Best Answer