alternitiveflip alternitiveflip 22-25, M 13 Answers Jul 16, 2012

after a certain amount of fakes, drama queens, and psychic vampires, you'll learn to not touch suicide questions.

Best Answer

Any time you see one you need to be real, and serious and treat them nicely. Give them some thoughts, ask about their symptoms but suicidal thoughts screams out for them to see a shrink. Cutters? Not so much. They are determined so I've given up on them these days. I used to try a lot with them but they are rock solid in knowing best. The best way for them is to tell their parents or take them to a hospital but we can't do that from here. These days I just tell them the obvious risks and long term scarring and short term fatal risk. As well as how they will be treated in a publc hospital. Not kindly as they actually have real, no self inclicted wounds to deal with.<br />
Never put anyone down for such feelings as you may be the push they didn't need.

Best Answer

I know that if you become friends with someone here that is going through a tough time, your support can mean a lot to them. Sometimes this is the only place they can find someone who cares.

Best Answer

That used to bother me too, but then I felt like a fool because the same posts by the same people kept going up. Now I get angry and I rip into them. Geez, go ahead and kill yourself, then when you come back as a dog, you'll realize life wasn't that bad.

Best Answer

95% I'd say are young kids and 99.9% will more than likely grow up normally, in my opinion

Best Answer

I try to help. People always say they're just attention seekers, but we'll see how they feel when they are suicidal and people think they are just playing games and ****. You don't know what a person might be going through.

Best Answer

Just try to stay positive, there's really nothing you can do if they posted anonymously.

Best Answer

are you an expert?, if not sign post or don't get involved.

Best Answer

If you don't help them I'm gonna kill myself!!!

Best Answer