Alphaone Alphaone 36-40, M 22 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in EP

more to the point.. why do they ask that question for a job flipping burgers. Almost as annoying as "Why do you want to work for us?"... For money! DUH! :P

Best Answer

haha true dat...for money

Best Answer

getting coffee off you *looks at interviewer*

Best Answer

hehe:)

Best Answer

I see myself as president of the company

Best Answer

I interviewed a lady once for my job as I was leaving, she didn't realise that though . I asked her that question , she said 'sitting at your desk' .... Surprisingly she didn't get the job !

Best Answer

photocopying my backside

Best Answer

As I answer most things in life. With brutal honesty. I have absolutely no idea, predicting the course of my life for five years is not realistic. But I would steer towards direction X or Y. But that's just me. You gotta figure out what works for you. <br />
From my point of view if they don't like what I stand for it is best we find out about that as soon as possible, not after 50 fake smiles and 2 fake weeks where everyone pretended everything was fine. That's a joke, and a poor one at productivity and profit, let alone team-work.

Best Answer

Your boss.<br />
Very important though is this a paycheck or a salary?<br />
I thought my first offer of salary was an honor, a problem of a child like view of the world that requires vigilant checking against as it gets me into trouble like thinking that accepting the first offer was anything other than ignorance as that's basically signing on for slave labor and will not be looked on as cooperation or bumped up in pay for hard work and extra effort as cheep labor is good for profits<br />
It means you must learn to negotiate<br />
Think of some things you want as demands like vacation time but add three or four outlandish demands<br />
"Wait it says you won't allow the letter 'E' to be used in communication with you? "That's just silly!"<br />
To which I reply "Yes it is, just like on call 24/7 365 is. I'm going to take time to myself every other weekend and if I choose to get drunk or turn the phone off that time needs to be free of the possible call, elseif an entire year of my life is in the 6 figure range and the first number isn't one.<br />
I got good at it once I figured it was a war and ended up not having to do daylight savings time which proved better than just silly as the hour early in the mornings made for light traffic and leaving at 4 on long summer days felt like leaving at noon.<br />
A paycheck job asking too many of those type questions is not a good sign as the interviewer is trying tricks for a job that shouldn't need to judge your confidence or similar worries if the company is investing in your hire and don't want a flake who abandons the job and looses monies in training and yada but a paycheck janitor job with lots of salary type questions gets a few from me like what is this job again? Then why are you asking me personal questions like this? You want me to say still a janitor here?<br />
Do you mean to be insulting or are you just new at this or do you have psych issues or something and I don't need some control freak along with a minimum wage as that suggests lots of hassle with no additional pay to make me grin and bear it<br />
I'd never put up with such for so little I could get anywhere else<br />
I do my job and do it well but the last time I was tricked into thinking hard work would get me a reward for the effort was Burger King in high school and when that promise fell through my uniform when I walked across the street got me a McD's job on the spot... good advertising I guess but indicative of how I can respond in kind to slights from management/ownership who think labor is an expense to be minimized which is met by my lack of devotion or care for the company that views me as such.<br />
I do my job but that's it and will respond to attempts to micro manage me (speed ups... work harder and faster so the business gets more and I get nada?<br />
Minimal pay gets one speed and fire me if you want more for nothing<br />
The last job I had tried to drop two guys and have me do all our work by myself with no offer of pay bump or even a polite request but and assumed o

Best Answer

Let me google that for you:<br />
http://tinyurl.com/b9ph7rj

Best Answer

Sitting in your chair.. :)

Best Answer

dead~

Best Answer

I would be saying to you thanks for coming today and we will contact you within 2 weeks

Best Answer

On maternity leave :-P

Best Answer

Running this outfit.

Best Answer

Hopefully 5 years older.

Best Answer

"doing your job, sir"!

Best Answer

In my same profession.

Best Answer

Very carefully

Best Answer