suppose the man sent mail...he came on strong...you are leary because many online are either crazy or looking for something weird...then you discover you may have been wrong about this man...you send him mail and a gesture to apologize...he no longer responds...
allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 6 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

In this situation, you've done all that you can to make amends. If he isnt understanding and doesnt accept your apology, that's his problem. You've done your best

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

yeah and no begging

Best Answer

If he's really interested he will respond...try one more time and tell him what you just told us.

Best Answer

but i did :( I responded harshly to all of his mails...then today I decided to REALLY read his profile...It seems he is ok...I feel so badly as I do not like being mean to others...I have my pride and it took me awhile before sending these gestures of apologies...now he will think I am a fool....

Best Answer

We all make mistakes...I'm sorry

Best Answer

Be strong and convince yourself he was weird all along and that he just changed his tune once you sussed him out!

Best Answer

You have done your job. Why bother ?

Best Answer