JusTme20329 JusTme20329 22-25, F 19 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Why on earth would you want to? If they approach you I suggest you avert your eyes and walk in the other direction.

Best Answer

don't- they'll find you

Best Answer

right, lol
A friend asked me this question.. I thought to share it with EP.

Best Answer

They have a temple in my neighborhood. They knock, I say- I have a religion, but as a point of interest if only 144 get to heaven, why do you want to recruit me an $#!t up your odds?" They leave- They want to leave me the books- I tell they- it's going to line the cat pan- One said he was ok with it

Best Answer

lol never happens that..way

Best Answer

lol thats true.

Best Answer

I do my best to avoid them.

Best Answer

With bouncy bouncy joy and excitement, and then hand them back their copy of `Watchtower` dutifully coloured in with crayon.

Best Answer

firmly, but with kindness

Best Answer

They haven't come around my place since some showed up while I was fixing sandwiches for lunch.I invited them in for some blood and tongue sausage.

Best Answer

lol. Do you believe that Jesus is God's son, Or about the trinity?

Best Answer

Actually I believe it's all God.God became flesh in Jesus,and it's God's spirit that guides us.Trinity is actually not in the scriptures,and was,I think,used in the early Cathilic church to make a distinction between the three.I'm strictly non-denominational,Also what the Catholics would consider a heretic,as my beliefs are derived from many Gospels,beyond the church-approved four.

Best Answer

2) The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).. it's in the bible. As a non-denominational christian. Do u attend church on Saturdays?

Best Answer

friendly yet resolute....

Best Answer

It depends on what you're trying to do.<br />
Whenever they come to my door, I tell them I'm busy and can't talk to them right then, and they go away. I am never unpleasant to them, and they have never been unpleasant to me.<br />
L.

Best Answer

with patience.

Best Answer

Be civil but firm if not interested,they are well intentioned,if misguided.

Best Answer

Carefully.......

Best Answer