johnL3 johnL3 18-21, M 11 Answers Jun 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

'hey, wanna go do stuff..? and eat food?' :D

i don't date much

Best Answer

nice man! so you call it food trip yea?

Best Answer

make it happen! :D

Best Answer

In-person, phone, e-mail, text or letter? The courage to do so is up to you. Prepare for rejection, hope for a great date.

Best Answer

plenty of ways, ask her to come to a dance, or fancy going to watch a film, ask her would she like a drink or fancy some dinner together, or if your the cocky cheeky type then you can do the cheeky chat up lines like, heres my fone ring your mum up & tell her you'll be back late tonight etc or just simply tell her you like her & wondered would she like to come out sometime?

Best Answer

Hey do you wanna go out for a drink?

Are you hungry?

Chocolate or vanilla? - Vanilla. Than you say, ok, lets walk to ice-cream.

I really want to go out with you, because, i already reserved a table at the great restaurant in 2 blocks away. Please dont refuse me, I cannot eat for two people, I already get paid :)

It depends how you meet her, do you know her day or month...

It does not matter do you ask her over phone, SMS, live, internet... just ask directly if you dont know to play cat-mouse games, or you dont know how to flirt.

Best Answer

hahah :D man you're an expert eh? i just wanna know how people do it. i have my own style!

Best Answer

Expert, who always choose the best.
Tell me how you do it, maybe I still something good :)

Best Answer

Put your underpants on first and pump up the tyres up on your bicycle.

Best Answer

Hi, my name is ____, I think you're gorgeous would you like to go to dinner? The forward approach because women love an alpha male and someone who's not afraid to be...vunerable hence the compliment.

Best Answer

hmmm that's cool! but that's too forward and what if she says "i'm not gorgeous so we can't go to dinner" lmao!

Best Answer

No woman is going to deny their gorgeousness and b!tches love food. Take it from one.

Best Answer

so you are :D cool girl!

Best Answer