Have a friend who is pent up and looking for a little relief with his relaxing massage. He doesn't know how to ask for it although we both suspect that the parlor offers it. Are there code words? Or maybe someway to check if they do it before he asks? Also, do you know any near Atlanta, GA?
hopelessromantic137 hopelessromantic137 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 31, 2012

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=149995 This is a great step-by-step guide.

Best Answer

The legitimate massage parlors are run by licensed massage therapists who normally have that listed in their ads. They also dress either in their regular clothes, or shorts and a t-shirt similar to what therapists at the local health spa would. The "other" massage parlors (where every girl was Asian) I went to when I was younger would normally ask me if I wanted a "happy ending", and would give me the prices for each option. The one difference I have seen with all of them has a lot to do with their prices and hours of business. The legit ones normally operate at normal work day hours. The "other" ones can be open as late as 1AM.

Best Answer

there are two type of massarge palors. legit ones and ones that get ya off. read back page than look for reviews . people usualy tell ya inreveiws and some times give price and name of girl that best. china town usualy has few them. the asian mob controls them. some of females tho are forced into white slavery it called just busted chain of them in ma.

Best Answer

I would think rolling over with a huge erection ok average erection would ask the question for you . . there must be a lot of those places cause I heard of married men who are addicted .

Best Answer

Well most men get that kind of reaction during a massage anyway if it is done correctly. So most masseurs simply ignore it. It's human nature.

Best Answer

sorry I wouldn't know

Best Answer

I used to manage a massage parlor.

Tip first, then ask!

Best Answer

If you are just suspecting it they probably don't. They like to make it abundantly obvious in my experience... there is no way you would be asking this question if this was one of those places that I've ever seen.

Best Answer

I'VE never been there. It's my friend. He goes there every week, same girl, flirtatious and just below the edge of the towel. Sooo...I have no clue what it looks like. What would one look like?

Best Answer

Its not so much like there is a sign - its just patently obvious by what people do, wear and say. He should flirt with this girl about it if he is not sure... at least its safe then.
If he is getting some kind of real massage to begin with I'd be surprised if its one of 'those places'.
I don't encourage this sort of thing in anyway. It can be soul destroying...

Best Answer

thanks for the info.

Best Answer

look for one that offers table showers

Best Answer

The towels you are lying on smell like *********.

Best Answer