LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Self Harm

mostly everyone needs help from time to time so would just ask<br />
hmm depends on how bad i needed the help there is always someone who will if the need is important enough

Best Answer

I would just ask. If you don't ask, how are you going to get that help? It doesn't just come to you.

Best Answer

I've learned not to ask for help because when I do everyone is suddenly very busy. So, I just deal with things on my own the way I always have. I don't even count on my family to be there for me because experience has taught me it's a waste of time.

Best Answer

sometimes i dont, i just do without unless its something real important and then im careful about who i ask

Best Answer

that is what true friends are for ! yes i have asked for help before and one time moved out of a 3 bdrm 2 car garage and nobody would help ! i did it my self ! yes i needed a massage for sure! so i learned who my true friends are!

Best Answer

I don't seek help even with family or even when they offer, I just open to my someone so I don't bother if no one is around to help me. If I don't do anything good for others I don't have the right to ask for being treated well.

Best Answer

is this you asking for help?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

ahh good. well now that that's out of the way, whats on your mind?

Best Answer

Cutting

Best Answer

ahhhh, i see. well sorry, but i have no response for you. there isn't any combination of words i could give to make you stop because that's all on you. although everything may seem unappealing, there's a million more productive things to do with your hands, all of which could sidetrack you from your issues but only if you really wanted help with your thoughts. do you really want to stop?

Best Answer

Yeah I do

Best Answer

good, then you're half way there. the next step, execution(poor word choice, i know). all that's left to do know is to do what you want. if you want to stop, then you stop. i know times get hard, everyones got problems. everyones got THE SAME porblems for the most part so you're never ever alone. especially not on EP! i also understand it's difficult to get out of a constantly negative mindset. its easier to stay down because if you get happy, it seems like its only a matter of time til the smile gets wiped off your face so you can always count on disappointment to be there. thats a ****** way to live though. and life isnt absolutely 100% awful all the time, is it?

Best Answer

No it's not

Best Answer

Me? Asking for help? Why would I do such a thing? Not my style. I don't ask for what I can't have

Best Answer

Me and you are sad souls

Best Answer

see? there's good in the world! and you admit it! all you have to do is try and capture more of that goodness and when you catch yourself thinking unpleasant thoughts imagine yourself telling yourself to think of something else and then force yourself to think of something else. base it off of your surroundings or something, anything will do. if you try this multiple times, you'll eventually make a habit out of it and although it'll take a while, you'll definitely notice some progress. but you have to really want to. do you like to write, draw, listen to music, things of artistic nature?

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer