This is about my Princess of a sister inlaw by the way!
MushroomFairyDust MushroomFairyDust 26-30, F 18 Answers Mar 10, 2012

uuummmm........ CALL THE ******" COPS...........please...

Best Answer

Act crazy. Twitch a little bit. Bulge your eyes out. Should keep them away for a long time...

Best Answer

Landmines

Best Answer

I wish..

Best Answer

Open the door naked and shout over your shoulder "Hold on guys heres another victim"

Best Answer

tell em you have a highly contagious disease, and as you say this foam out the mouth with some alker-selzer. Better yet, answer the door totally nude.

Best Answer

Coming to visit unanounced isnt very nice but when you dont even like that person i just wouldnt answer my door and hope they get the message. In failing that id open the door and ask what they want. And id say anything to aviod them getting into my home. I cant stand pushy people.

Best Answer

Thank you for a good answer.

Best Answer

Are u kidding? Simple thing really,don't be available! Don't answer the door & when they see you next time say.,o i was napping,on the tolet,busy & keep doing it untill they get the message. No one comes to my house w/out calling & then they still might not get in lol...Cut off all ties,everthing eventally they get tired. Out of site out of mind. Get a barking dog,that dose it 4me! Best2u honz~

Best Answer

Thats what we're trying to do is cut all ties. But this person tried to catch us outside or coming home from work. We never answer the phone, door, emails, texts or anything from her.

Best Answer

Act CrAZy...they already think I am...tell em ur thinking about cutting & show em your stash f besty blades & tell them you want to drink your pee after a few shots to see if u still can get a buzz off it. Serious,act nutz,you had fun in the nut hut,but your fine now. It's kewl right? Ask them/her/him ha ha ha ..it works if you work it right? ( u know i'm kidding right? ~♥~

Best Answer

I opened the door, screamed at her that I didn't have time for her, and slammed the door and she never came back.

Best Answer

Be well-mannered telling the man or woman that You need to be alone and rather no one be in the house at this time. Look him/her in the eyes when You say it. <><

Best Answer

Sheesh, it's like I have to say this every time there's a post like this. KICK HER ***. I promise she'll never come back to your house ;3<br />
<3<br />
(Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any actions you choose to take ba<x>sed off of my very irresponsible post)

Best Answer

Talk to him, he might be good.

Best Answer