I'm planning to move out next summer and I'm trying to calculate everything out (utilities,gas,my Beagle,etc). But I'm not sure how I can go to school and work full-time.
toohonestforowngood toohonestforowngood 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Education

You choose to make it work. I know it was a different day and time -- but I walked 2 miles to my 7 AM class (carrying 16 hours) -- walked 10 blocks to work by 1 PM -- home by 6 PM and studied until 10 PM or 12 PM before going to bed. I got my under grade degree in 3 1/2 years. It was not easy and I did not have a glorious social life.

Best Answer

Your motivation comes from looking around at people who don't have nothing and are stuck with jobs they don't like. Then how you balance all that is just by doing it to the best of your ability and never looking back. Hard work is just as it says hard work, but it will pay off in the end. But always take a day out to relax and do notthing or something you really enjoy.

Best Answer

mindfulness meditation 3 times a day, exercise every day.. not much partying - sorry

Best Answer

That's fine, I'm not a party person. I'm a stay home and goof around with friends kind of person.

Best Answer

it can be done, it will get hard but it don't last forever enjoy any breaks out of school. I did it plus I had a family

Best Answer

if you don't have to move out, don't. if you do, work as much as you can during non-school periods. make sure you budget your time, it will be precious. i have gone to school while working full time, but i was working shift work which made it easier

Best Answer

It's doable. Take the minimum amount of credits to still be full time. Use every moment wisely. Give yourself artificial dead lines that are much sooner than the real ones, just in case you become ill or something else comes up. <br />
I went back to school as the single parent of a one year old, worked part-time and schooled full time and pulled a 4.0. I think I would have done worse if I had felt like I had time to spare, because then I would have been tempted to procrastinate, but as it was, I used every moment to my full advantage. There were times I missed sleep, but I would do it again if I had the choice to make over.

Best Answer

It is possible but you have to want it bad enough and keep the finish is sight. The things that are hardest to achieve tend to be the most worth it in the long run. And if you took a break from school it would not end the world. You find your pace and work from there.

Best Answer

Why move out? --my son stayed at home while he was going to college and worked part time to have extra spending money and gas for the car.

Best Answer

you cant the best u can do is work about 25 hours a week and full time in summer more than that and your studies will suffer and so will your work

Best Answer