You choose to make it work. I know it was a different day and time -- but I walked 2 miles to my 7 AM class (carrying 16 hours) -- walked 10 blocks to work by 1 PM -- home by 6 PM and studied until 10 PM or 12 PM before going to bed. I got my under grade degree in 3 1/2 years. It was not easy and I did not have a glorious social life.

Best Answer

mindfulness meditation 3 times a day, exercise every day.. not much partying - sorry

Best Answer

That's fine, I'm not a party person. I'm a stay home and goof around with friends kind of person.

Best Answer

it can be done, it will get hard but it don't last forever enjoy any breaks out of school. I did it plus I had a family

Best Answer

if you don't have to move out, don't. if you do, work as much as you can during non-school periods. make sure you budget your time, it will be precious. i have gone to school while working full time, but i was working shift work which made it easier

Best Answer

It's doable. Take the minimum amount of credits to still be full time. Use every moment wisely. Give yourself artificial dead lines that are much sooner than the real ones, just in case you become ill or something else comes up. <br />
I went back to school as the single parent of a one year old, worked part-time and schooled full time and pulled a 4.0. I think I would have done worse if I had felt like I had time to spare, because then I would have been tempted to procrastinate, but as it was, I used every moment to my full advantage. There were times I missed sleep, but I would do it again if I had the choice to make over.

Best Answer

Why move out? --my son stayed at home while he was going to college and worked part time to have extra spending money and gas for the car.

Best Answer

you cant the best u can do is work about 25 hours a week and full time in summer more than that and your studies will suffer and so will your work

Best Answer