I am random in who I want to be even! I feel like I will never really do anything until I can decide. Single or not single, career driven or nesting focused, do I want to be rich and famous or live a quiet homely humble life. Which is it? Do I want to be spontaneous or play it safe and what is the balance if any!!
ForgetHate ForgetHate 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I draw straws...no, I throw darts...no wait, I have my fortune told...no...wait...

Best Answer

By making decisions.

Best Answer

give all my female clothes, razors, makeup etc to my sister. and dress as ive always felt -- male.

Best Answer

I don't battle indecision. I sneak up behind it, cold **** it. And walk away smugly

Best Answer

Constantly apparently.<br />
I am curious though, were you given simple choices in your childhood or were most decisions made for you?

Best Answer

Like what kind of decisions? I got to choose who I was- I was dieing my hair when I was 12 and I got my first lip ring when I was like 16 I talked her into that!
I choose my schools, etc.

Best Answer

Questions such as: Would you prefer going to McDonalds or Burger King? Do you prefer wearing your purple top or your pink top? asked of you as a mere toddler.

Best Answer

I remember not of the toddler days

Best Answer

I don't know...i can't decide :)

Best Answer

Just decide what to do!

Best Answer

tricky sometimes

Best Answer