jillianlarson2011 jillianlarson2011 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 17, 2011

You dont ...you learn to deal with it and suprisingly its not as hard as you might think...

Best Answer

i am dyslexic. i'm 18 and about to inrole in college. my mom thinks she can just stick me in a program for the summer and i'll be fixed . they have been trying to fix me sence 2ed grade. if they could fix me wouldn't i be fixed by now?

Best Answer

You learn tricks to compensate. I have a terrible time telling my left from my right if someone is navigating for me while I am driving....they literally have to point. I used to have to pledge allegiance to the flag to tell which side was left....but a good friend taught me a trick where I hold out my hands with my thumbs out, and the one that makes an "L" is the left.<br />
A friend of mine here sees all letters backwards, and reads and writes using a mirror. There are all kinds of tricks you use....just find out what other people do to compensate, and you do the same.

Best Answer

Eat a Dictionary its the perfect Cure

Best Answer

i would if it were true!!!!!

Best Answer

Unfortunately you can't. You can only learn to live with it.

Best Answer

i figered, wish is funny because they keep sayin "you can over come it" ya sb. but thank you for your comment.

Best Answer