this guy tired to talk to me and i gave him one word answers, and didn't look him in his face. what more must i do to tell him i'm not intrested.
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 22 Answers Feb 11, 2010

Why, you tell him you are saving yourself for Marriage! In my day, we didn't have time for such trifling hussy flouncings as "communication", heavens no! We sat primly side by side in virtuous silence in the sitting room for seven straight hours every Sunday! <br />
No smiling, laughing, and certainly no talking! It is good practice for Proper Marriage when such a thing is considered the Devil's Hip Hop! OH! I blame pink Princess phones

Best Answer

He was asking for directions.<br />
Quit being so full of yourself.

Best Answer

If I ever have suspicions that a guy likes me and I don't feel the same way, I tell him straight up that I do not like him that way. It is silly and immature to ignore someone and make them feel even more like crap when they're already putting themselves in a vulnerable spot like that.

Best Answer

The direct way. Tell him you are not interested. Giving him false hope by playing games is more cruel.

Best Answer

make sure you pay attention to the shaft. dont focus all the attention on the tip.

Best Answer

Look up adoringly at him and mind those teeth.

Best Answer

DO NOT LIE; DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES.<br />
Tell the truth and always the truth or say nothing at all.<br />
How about something like, "I'm sorry and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm not interested right now."

Best Answer

LoL! I'd just have to try my best to avoid him.

Best Answer

U dnt gota worry bout being nice. Unless u plan to b friends afterwards. Just tell him the truth. If u dnt like him tell him. mayb he can fix what it is so the next chick will stick around. He probably wonders y he cant keep a girl cuz no1 has been truthfull wit him cuz every1 wants to b nice!

Best Answer

if its the guy with the bad breath (you're other question)just tell him he stinks!

Best Answer

Tell him in a nice way, only tell him the truth and don't play any games about it. If he has bad breath, tell him. If his parts aren't right, tell him. Just say; John, I'm really sorry to hurt your feelings, but we simply cannot see each other anymore. I really enjoyed our time together, but I am just not for you. I want to change my life, and I'm sorry, but we just can't be together.<br />
Don't dare tell him, there's someone else... That's a Betrayal.<br />
Just be honest, and say it in as few words as possible. Just be somewhere where you will feel safe and others are nearby that you know., just in case, he is a sour looser.

Best Answer

sometimes i fell REALLY qiulty so i just make up a lie,if i just dont find a guy really apealing to me or something and he keeps on talking i just tell him my ex called me up again and bla bla.......simple as that...

Best Answer

Grab your cellphone and say <br />
I'm sorry (you make up the rest)<br />
Then stay on the cellphone trust me <br />
He will get tired

Best Answer

I am sure he did get the hint. Maybe he kept talking to **** you off. I see one person at the supermarket every now and then who makes out she doesn't see me so I usually make a point of going up and speaking as she may think she is better than me but she isn't.

Best Answer

hay found a nice girlfriend yet, there has to be someone special for you. Im still looking, my night in shining armour will arrive soon i just no it. Why, cause i havnt met him yet, but i will......oh no, I havnt met him at all, not at all, no....id know it.......

Best Answer

make an excuse why you must go away. Avoid being around him in the first place and ignore him. If after you do so multiple times and he STILL doesn't get the hint, be direct. First, get his attention by making it seem like you are about to reciprocate. Open what you say with, "look, there's something I've been wanting to say for a long time, I know you're interested in me, and" (the part which will make him hopeful) then continue with, "I am not interested in you in the least and I would never date you. You are not my type at all and I am not in the least bit attracted to you. We have nothing in common and I am not even interested in being your friend. So sorry I had to put it to you this way, but it's important that you know I am not interested in further communication from you. Have a nice day." Ta-da!!! He will not hit on you again!!!<br />
By the way, I only said to get his hopes up first and make it look like you are interested in your opening sentence because otherwise, he will deny liking you completely and say he was only being friendly and cover it up. You have to get him to where he'll admit it.

Best Answer

Just keep avoiding. If he asks you out, say no as nicely as you can. If you are chicken like me, I keep making excuses about how busy I am or lie about a long distance boyfriend.

Best Answer