popstar327 popstar327 13-15, F 11 Answers Apr 19, 2012

It's ******* over!!!!!!! Ha ha

Best Answer

Be firm but kind.

Best Answer

u cant, it'll hurt either way. Do whatever, just dont make it hurt as much as it would.

Best Answer

i dont like you so ****** off :P hahaha im just kidding say that your not feelin it any more so lets just be friends

Best Answer

There is no easy way to do it, someone is getting hurt!

Unless you guys don't care about eachother in which case he might just be like, "Meh!"

I say just end it coldly but not in a mean way. Don't try to let him down easy because he might think you want to be with him still.

Best Answer

Just tell him it's over between us. Make it simple and definite no wishy washiness. You can't break up with someone without hurting their feelings.

Best Answer

You ask him if he thinks you're the woman of his dreams. If he says no then you say, then why are you with me? Maybe you should break up with me then because I don't want to be with someone who is unsure about how he feels.

Best Answer

OMG, don't take this advice please. It sounds like it's straight from the how to be dysfunctional handbook.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer