Beethoven125 Beethoven125 41-45, F 14 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Struggles

dont complcate things. be honest, honest, honest, oh and if i had one more piece of advice BE HONEST! that and make sure your mind is made up.

Best Answer

I just don't feel for you they way I used to. Be honest so you both can have closure.

Best Answer

Hurt him! Be completely blunt. Tell him how you feel. Let him know that you like him but not enough for a commitment. Say that you have love for him but you realized that you're not in love with him. Tell him that he's a, "wonderful man" but not the love of your life and even if you never find True Love you'd rather be alone than commit to a lie. Men like to hear it like it is. Dancing around the subject will only give him false hope that he can possibly fix the situation. Guys are wired usually to try and fix or construct things. Destroy that possibility eloquently. However, make sure that you mean it because once you breakup a relationship the pieces will never go together the same again.

Best Answer

Tell him that he's wonderful! Honesty is the best. (:

Best Answer

Just tell him the facts. I am sure it would will not be his first break up.

Best Answer

Tell him you ordered a triple stack, and all you got was a Mcdonald's cheeseburger.

Best Answer

if he is so wonderfull why are you leaving him... people like that are really hard to comeby

Best Answer

I'm 2 years divorced (or almost) and I thought this guy was someone I could potentially spend my life with. He started talking about marriage and I panicked. I don't want to get married and he isn't the love of my life. I feel horrible and I feel like I've been using him. I can't bear the idea of hurting him but I don't think I'll be able to avoid it. :(

Best Answer

i see... i don't know i'm sorry not really good at this but i looks like you got alot of advice, best of wishes

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

If you don't want to get married to anyone ever again, you should let men know that up front, when you start dating. I know how I'd feel if I got into a relationship and found that out AFTER my heart was already in it.

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

A simple I need to move on.

Best Answer

Say whatever you need to, but in the future if you find yourself with a man who is not worth a damn you will have noone left to blame but yourself.

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

Assuming you want him to get over you, be a *****. That way he wont hang around.

Best Answer

Been great!...now GTFO

Best Answer