ChocolateDiamond ChocolateDiamond 31-35, F 20 Answers Jun 8, 2011

just do it

Best Answer

I would think the fact that he treats you badly would make that pretty easy. You don't enjoy being treated badly, do you? Probably not, so, be good to yourself and get the hell out.

Best Answer

SLAM THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!....EASY!

Best Answer

"Doesn't treat you well" can mean a lot of things. If the person is physically abusive and you are in danger, don't hesitate, separate yourself from the situation immediately, you can sort out the details later. There is a lot of variation in what someone considers not being treated well, from abuse and neglect to he/she doesn't pay attention to me anymore. You can not change a person nor is there a magic wand that will. You have to decide who you are, what your values are, and whether or not this person fits your life. It is easier to say just walk away than to do it, but when you do it should be from a place of strength and desire to live your life the way that you want. No other reasons needed. It either fits or it doesn't, and life is too short for a non-fit.

Best Answer

True...it could mean a lot of things, so to clarify, I am not in a physically abusive relationship. He is neglectfuly on many levels...not attentive, everyone/everything else comes first, and basically disregarding my cries for quality time. It should be second nature since we have been together for over a year, but its not & I'm at my wits end. Thanks for your post...very helpful and sincere

Best Answer

you just tell him/her "IT'S DONE, *****."

Best Answer

Walk away and dont look back.

Best Answer

you pluck up the courage(fake it if you have to) and just BREAK UP with that person!

you may or may not even want to(be able to) give that person an explanation. letting them know that they aren't treating you well is something that may help that person change their behaviour BUT they are not "entitled" to and explanation.

if that person isn't treating you well, then at least have the courage and self respect to treat yourself well.

LEAVE

Best Answer

discuss it first, listen to him, see may be he is acting so under some depression and need some help! If proved merely wickedness and selfishness, simply i say GOODBYE and leave away! Lonliness is better than humiliating oneself in such a relationship!!!! God will take revenge on him

Best Answer

Been there, done that...on at least 5 occasions. I believe its shear selfishness, however, heclaims to be working. No one works so much that they can't call their significant other to "check in" and say, "Hello! How are the kids?" (they're not his by the way). Its just uncalled for. These posts are helping me make a clear cut decision...thanks

Best Answer

Just leave and get a restraining order if you need to. Maybe something more.

Best Answer

SEE YAH!

Best Answer

dont , just LEAVE...........!!!!!!!!!(they dont deserve any notice)

Best Answer

Easily!

Best Answer

tell them, good buy. them walk out the door and never go back.

Best Answer