SamPrue SamPrue 13-15 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Habits

Close your eyes and bring your focus to your hand. Either one of your hands. In picturing your hand, clearly in your minds eye picture each finger. Visualize each finger until you actually feel a tingle in that finger on your actual hand. Then move to the next finger. (Sounds strange, but follow me here)<br />
Next, imagine the best possible outcome to the situation you are anticipating. Really imagine this positive outcome until you feel the emotion behind it. Without any doubt or fear. Sky's the limit. Just make it, in your mind, the best outcome no matter how unlikely it may seem. Shut out any thoughts of doubt or fear by going back to the focus on your fingers each time you have a negative thought come up in relation to your pictured outcome, until you are able to generate a feeling connected to the outcome, that feels really good. <br />
Next, recall the tingle you felt in each of your fingers simply by focusing your mind on the details of each finger. By using your mind you were able to affect the vibration of something outside of your mind. In this, you can use your mind to affect anything that you focus your minds eye on. Even if it is not connected to your body or has not yet come to be. Everything you will ever see or experience was once someone's thought. So why not make it your own positive thought that you experience or see?

Best Answer

Pray, then run right into it resolving what can be resolved immediately, wait patiently for the entirety of it to unfold if that be the case, and implement incremental resolutions that are called for to finalize the situation to bring about a complete resolution if at all possible.

Best Answer

glad that works for you :)

Best Answer

I just remember that no matter what I chose to experience the outcome of the event before I even came into life. It is how I deal with that experience that matters. So I just keep in mind that I am going to handle it the best that I can and whatever is going to be is going to be. Our Creators are not going to let us go through something that we can't handle.

Best Answer

glad you have faith in creators who obviously let children be born without a chance... who let kids be beaten to death by their own parents without anybody really caring...
in my book if there is a god or anything alike... it's the kid with the magnifyingclass over the ants...

Best Answer

Hi Sam. Its not so much that I have the faith that you are thinking. I have a completely different way of looking at the world then most. I believe that when we are not in life here on Earth or any other planet for that matter we live in our Creators realm of Perfect Love. There is no negativity there. However we can learn all about the different human emotions and situations that we can experience. Right down to on the Other Side the people that are there are still doing all the research and everything that we do here. They are just doing it in an environment without negativity. It would be like learning all about an apple from either a book or just by looking at it. You can know everything there is about it from what makes it up to how it tastes. But you don't experience an apple till you pick it up and bite into it. Everyone of us is learning all about that stuff on the Other Side and we advance our souls and perfect ourselves by planning out a life on the Other Side full of the different things that we want to experience. Both the horrible and horrific and blissful and ecstatic. And once life is over here we go back Home. If you also consider that our souls and life on the Other Side is Eternal (for our finite minds here lets say the Universe is 13.7 billion years old though we always were and always will be). Considering that the time that we spend in life isn't even a drop of water in a bucket the size of the ocean.

Best Answer

that's exactly what I mean with faith...

Best Answer

Remember the 6 P's: Preparation and planning prevents **** poor performance :o)

Best Answer

at last that made me laugh xD

Best Answer

I suggest using affirmations,they do wonders.Then do "visualisation" see yourself doing what you are anxious about-your subconscious mind will record this and as it doesn't differentiate between real and visual thing when you do the real thing it would feel as if you have done before.

Best Answer

Or... eat a big chocolate bar :o)

Best Answer

Try asking: what's the worst that can happen? embarassment, loss? Something you haven't overcome before? <br />
Tomorrow will come no matter what happens today (at least, so long as the worst that can happen isn't death!).

Best Answer

but that's kind of the worst that can happen... back into a situation that allmost killed me...

Best Answer

then your fear of the situation is rational - avoid situations that threaten your life at all costs.

Best Answer

it's not like you allways can decide there...

Best Answer

I haven't in the past. I am usaully a basket case. I used to get all sweaty before a test especially a typing test. I type rapidly but my fingers would usually be so sweaty they would cause me to miss the right keys. How I ever passed them, I will never know, but lots of times people must have pitied me, because I would say a short prayer and they would let me take it twice.

Best Answer

wow guess that's the best way things can turn out when you're nervous...

Best Answer

A doctor can prescribe a mild, non-addictive anti-anxiety medicine, such as Buspirone. But that anxiety can be a motivator. When you are anxious, you need less caffeine.

Best Answer

Face it immediately or it will chase you till you fall down.

Best Answer

yeah good one but there are things you can't face befor sheduld

Best Answer